Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Attitude may be sometimes positive if in right amt  but arrogance never . today's episode proved it .Today's episode was fully stolen by Rushi., in terms of acting , action .  I would like to mention one thing . Rushi dear , today when you jumped from that height you made me remember someone v v much .Cry

The satisfaction, tension , dependence on CGM as a father figure on "C" s face was worth watching. This is where theater actors gain excellence . Manish ji's facial expressions where superlative  infact today it was His face doing all the acting .Clap

Today "C"  truly personified as a mentor , stood for CGM till his win and after that went away with vast satisfaction. CGM today silently confessed his love & care for His mentor while talking to Pradhan Acharya . C 'CGM chemistry rocks Clap

Purushdatt was looking as a cute teddy today .Aambhik was ok-ok today in terms of acting .Even pradhan Acharya was grt today supporting CGM .SmileBig smileBig smile

One last thing I want to confess today '

Rushi dear ' I gambled on you few months back that you will emerge as a great actor & make Sagars proud. I am really happy that my move was correct  & it's a CHECK-MATE.for meSmile. but still before concluding I would like to say ..Your face today showed attitude than confidence .. don't worry it will go ..

Bloopers were  there .. but today nothing saying ' it was just a pure bliss . Smile

PS: sand clock was not fully blooper as its origin  in terms of time  is unknown .Smile the style of CGM taking blessings of his mentor is awesome as always ClapClap

JAI 'HO--- King makers do remain King makers .. Kings should never forget that .

Vjayee Bhavah ! 4 starsStar

Edited by rinku4u - 07 May 2011 at 12:39am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

palak_lrl_remixmalwica2Amor.Ritu278FishfishMoner_Radio...PARiNA...fuzzyfaceradhikaranicjs369Bul3-Frozen-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attitude Vs Arrogance" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
GrtClapClap...Even I was not sure abt the sand clockSmile
ClapClapfor the suspense...CGm recalling Fantastic fourSmile
the way the situation was created for DhwanibhedanClap
"C'' was grt...PratispardhaClapClap
The very dramatic "Nahi'' and the Akshay kumar wala stunt was alsoClap...sorry RinkuSmile
Just wanna say...C'mon Sukhdev...move onBig smile
The last scene of presenting the flag was awesomeSmile
Overall a grt epiClapClap...missed ''D''Smile
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikaraniMoner_Radio-Frozen-VasusenaRadheya

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

I always read your summing up before downloading the video to watch Rinku...very nicely done!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uradhikarani-Frozen-

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

great analysis...Clap ... I love to watch chandragupt  for his expressions too... he is emerging as a fab actor... loved the episode ...

rinku4uradhikarani-Frozen-VasusenaRadheya

palak_lrl_remix

palak_lrl_remix

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
awesome episodeClapDancing
chanakya's expressions flawless..the concern n anxiety in cgm's absence, the glint of pride in the eyes to hear his shishya's polite answers as against Aambhik's haughty statements n finally that mand mand muskan to see cgm win..absolutely a treat to watch!!

finally ambhik defeatedDancingParty..the one thing that i had been waiting for since the first time he uttered, "hum aambhik kumar, gandhar naresh ambhi raja ke putra"...A person so shallow that he uses his father's name to make his way in life is totally worth the beating

all in all another marvelous episode

Edited by palak_lrl_remix - 07 May 2011 at 2:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uradhikaraniMoner_Radio-Frozen-VasusenaRadheya

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

thanx for the lovely post rinku
haha ...i sooo loved everything from the start...i knew it was a trap by sukhdev...n loved how digvijay n all were tensed abt cgm...n then the situation where cgm didnt know how to get out
but i was sure he'll find his way

n i loved purushdutt's expressions too...wen cgm came back...n how he said we shud fight first ...then how digvijay n his friends came n hugged him n how cgm was sooo happy

n then the fight was awesome...rushiraj was amazing in each jn evey expression that he gave...omg

n then wo sukhdev ko cgm ko ashirwaad dena hi pada...n aambhik's face haha

and it was so hillarious how sukhdev was going on blabbering in that main acharya's ears while our acharya chanakya was  quietly listening n waiting patiently...how i loved his expressions n everytime he smiled a bit he looked super cuteee !!!

i lov my chanakya...hes too goodDay Dreaming

and wen cgm won n acharya chanakya went sumwhere...i missed himDisapproveCryOuch

overall an awesomeee awesomeee epiParty

Edited by priya.harshiti - 07 May 2011 at 2:28am

rinku4uradhikaraniMoner_RadioVasusenaRadheya

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
rinku dear i always become eager to read your analysis..after every episode..you have successfully pointed out the difference between attitude and arrogance and i am agree with you that rushi has stolen all the epi...today we could noticed the fitre of potentiality in him...his stunts was almost perfect...and loved chanakya's expression to...it showed how much cgm means for him...ambhik was looking funny with his face full of blood at least to me...but i can give 100 out of 100 to the epi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u...PARiNA...radhikaraniMoner_Radio-Frozen-

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
totally agree aru ...
every time i logg in to CGM forum after the episode .. first check rinkus ANALYSIS Smile

rinku4uradhikaraniMoner_Radio-Frozen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.