Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^Yup that's Vidya Balan...back to back female centric hits- Ishqiya & NOKJ.

Had no idea this is how leading ladies are chosen...based on hero's relationship with the lady! I would have liked to see Sonam work with Ayaan πŸ˜† but oh well another time...maybe he will direct a film without Ranbir!
Salman Raj? Is someone retreating and singing paeans to bhai now? Lagta hai ki bhai ne Masand ko apna jalwa dikha hi diya. *koff* dhinka chika dhinka chika dhin

+++

Hmm... is he insinuating a casting couch?

+++

Ha Ha Vidya is rudraksh maata. And "the actress also wants a say in casting"? Don't tell me that Tushki was her choice for her next film.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also thought it was Anushka at first. But yeah definitely Vidya. Maddy you always know! lol Are you an insider? :P

As for Ayan's next...I also think it will be Anushka now that Kat is signed up for Kabir's film. Oh well. I can't have both Salman AND Biru lol.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Salman Raj? Is someone retreating and singing paeans to bhai now? Lagta hai ki bhai ne Masand ko apna jalwa dikha hi diya. *koff* dhinka chika dhinka chika dhin

+++

+++

Ha Ha Vidya is rudraksh maata. And "the actress also wants a say in casting"? Don't tell me that Tushki was her choice for her next film.

indeed.πŸ˜‰

LifeOLicious thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
+++

Ayii!!!! Didn't think of it that way! Bachna Ae Haseeno...πŸ˜†

Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aha Vidya makes sense. Guess she didn't come to mind because she doesn't seem arrogant. 
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

7 May 2011
Not People Like Us

Rajeev Masand is Entertainment Editor and film critic at CNN-IBN

EMAIL AUTHOR

Ironically, Kabir Khan had wanted to make a thriller with Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan in the lead after New York, but Chopra reportedly felt such a project would be too expensive and a logistical nightmare, hence he is believed to have asked Kabir to apply himself to another script.

The famously stubborn Chopra'who has made it a policy not to grant entry to actors' make-up vans into YRF Studios (because the studio rents out its own make-up rooms)'had no choice but to bend the rules and allow Salman's make-up van onto its studio premises after the actor threatened to call off the shoot and disrupt the schedule of a film he was making there, if he couldn't use his own van. The producers of that film appealed to Chopra and reportedly asked him to make a concession in the case of the equally stubborn star.

With Salman now gearing up to shoot for YRF's own production, it's going to be a tricky dance for the producers who will no doubt try very hard not to upset the apple cart. If that means allowing his make-up van entry into the studio for the duration of this shoot, surely it can't be a very high price to pay! Best of luck saying 'no' to other stars when they make the same demand, though!

Salman Khan is such a diva! Someone needs to bring him down to mother earth. 

I think Ranbir's heroine for Ayan's next will be...Sonal Chauhan. πŸ˜† I actually wouldn't be surprised if this little prediction turns into reality.

Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
^Nah she is not hot (read: popular) enough to be the heroine but she may do some role...that I think is possible!

Bringing Salman down to earth is going to be tough! He was always a diva...now with Dabangg he has reached superdiva status!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
^ But what if she's really 'close' to Ranbir at the time? Or it could be someone totally new. RK moves pretty fast, you know. I've actually lost track with the number of girls he's been linked with. πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sallu ne maara danda
Masand ho gaya Thanda!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Masand.. c'mmon...is Vidya's rudraksh  story the best u could do?πŸ˜†

So Ranbir shd be absolved  of womanizing...he is just searching for a new heroineπŸ˜‰