Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST]

CGM WU: 6th May '11

Highlights 

* Chandra Escape from the locked room
* Chandra stops the final bell
* C's expressions
* A's N CGM's Fight [Must Watch]

Guyz This is a must watch Epi , so i suggest u to watch it insted of reading the upd , so m gvng a short upd, as i got injured in right hand so megha[megha01] helped me in this upd.

Written Update

CGM was getting ready fr d fight  n takes blessings frm C  N he ask him to reach on time, a student came n told chandra that his frnd got locked in the room n chandra goes to recuse him but it was trap by sukhdev n he was locked in a room by sukhdev. Every1 was w8ing fr him, he got a letter in that room n it was written that he lost the fight now, he tried his level best to cum out but cudnt.Sukhdev said sum bad things to c but he dnt reply n chandra got few more min.Chandra heard a sound of bell from outside n goes to find the source n he remembers his training n managed to get der at d last moment n d fight started.
Chandra was over powering aambhik n had almost defeated him but den aambhik tricked him n put some sand in his eyes. cgm was on verge of defeat but he remebers his shabd bhedi vidya n started to fight again.
finally aambhik was defeated n cgm was chosen fr d yatra .

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww khushi u got n injured still u came up wid update,tats so swt of yaa..thanx
n thanx to Megha too..
yeah khush u'r write,it ws more of watchng epi than reading..
Thanx for d update n tk care.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Khushi...Thanks for the update...By the way I see you are already amongst the newly promoted Coolbies😃...you have rec'd the rights for making this a sticky topic na????  Was just curious as saw that the topic was not sticky...😳