Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

kind of disappointed wid d show:( (Page 3)

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Very well said.

I believe we are still going through the introduction stage of the serial.

See, we just completed a month of Navya two days back.

Getting to the point, then our parents in general, do not say NO right away when we ask them for anything for the first time, do they? They agree, the believe our children want to learn something and do something. That's what is happening with Navya, right now she is getting permission to go where she wants, but soon her parents will begin keeping restrictions for her.

We still need to be patient, the show has just started. I mean come-on, let's give it some time. Just one month and you want things to straight be perfect? Have patience.

Sorry, no offence meant to anyone.
ya i do agree wid u but u know what i did not want CVs to start wid the love track so soon as everyone is saying and that is y i waited 4 one month. after seeing anant's behaviour this week i was kind of disappointed coz till last week we saw that anant is not interested in any1 but all of a sudden this week he did almost everything that a normal frndConfused this is wat worried me that they r gonna start wid d love story so soon

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya23

yeah... but i think the things have just started they are making up the things side by side in different frame... like marriage of  nimisha at such small age, problems in navyas sisters marriage, anants brother unhappy with uneducated wife, and now the picnic issue... things have to fall at rite tym n rite place... wait for it...
ya surely i will wait for it but at times i feel that things r out of place and that is what my complaint is all about..
pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

I get wat ur saying and i respect thatSmile
But wat u have to understand is that everyones life is different...they are portraying aspects of real life for Anant and Navya..but then again its still a fictional show so not everything will be real. And this is a love story so they are going to focus on that more and have other aspects surrounding their love story..so we just have to wait and watch wat the show unravels...n the couple are too cute so i have no objections with the show!!!Day Dreaming
ya i know the couple is cute and that is y i have no complaints there its just that i feel that they could have started with the love track later on
pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

yeah i agree with ananya23 in the fact that they are showing family 'piroblems' lol but not just that much because they want to increase the trp's aswell

anant had to go through so much when inviting his friends (that shows what we go through when we want to invite our friends)

also navya making up the story lol...although the diapers story just seemed unreall but i guess because her sister sent her, nobody was that worried lol

the family in itself just shows how chote bache cant speak up and all, which is quite real! in some way!

just wait, we will get to see both 'lub-shub' and the family 'dirama' hahaha

I AM A FAN OF RAMA'S ENGLISSS
i understand what u r trying to say but then @bold i disagree wid u there coz what i feel is that though children r not allowed to speak but atleast they try to speak which later on might lead to an argument which happens in real life. but in this show we have just seen navya who is ALWAYS scared of even asking her parents for permission to go out anywhere!
pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

exactly!!! i too was feeling the same!! the theme isnt being justified!! the show is just not a love story... its something that should deal with parents-teenagers feelings and all..!!! and i dint want the love story to kick strat this sooo soon!! i mean they could have given some time for the couple to understand each other... devolop their frndship into a stronger one and all... am too little dissappointed.. but lets see what happens with this picnic track!!! can xpect some of the scenes which we are actuallly expecting other than a love story!!! Embarrassed
agree wid uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scrpngl

yup we all know that it wud be a love story but they are showind it so early i feel.. and yeah navya always pretends to be a dukhi aatma and do every thing of a bold girl LOL i mean no typical-innocent-come-dumb girl can't go to her male friend home so easily Shocked and how to forget that combined study scene at appy's home and than the incident of accident and ice cream.. Confused the CV's needs to concentrate on these small small things .. otherwise Navya and Anant are both very adorable and my fav! Embarrassed Embarrassed
even i dont undersand y CVs r making navya look another dumb lead of star plus 
@bold a sensible girl doesnt go out wid a guy frnd especially during night time. it was a fortunate thing that anant is a good guy but in real life anything can happen.. and thats y as u r saying CVs need to concentrate on these things as well
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hey dear...i totaly agree...but i think v shud have patience...as da show strtd juzz a month b4...so may b v vl get 2 c da scenes  u mentioned in future...

pheonix1

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Even i thought so!

Promos were saying something else, and it's not happening in the show! SAD but true,

btw one thing to say,

as shown in the latest promo, Navya's father is saying to navya how she had already thought that her father wouldn't let her go...May be this time CV's would show something like what you want to see!

pheonix1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index