MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys, 
u no as Rohan has mentally become a 10 yr old child, he doesnt remember anything.

i think that Radhika will obviously care for him and all, so that he gets better soon and can tell Dev the truth.  i think that as Rohan is a child (mentally) he doesnt know much, so he may lk overhear Radhika talkin to Dev or even kahna about her problems, which Rohan may hear and go tell sum1.

i dont know wats to happen but hope that Radev misunderstandings are cleared soon

pls guys share ur opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rohan doesn't remember anything. He believes he 10 years old kid!! I'm sure if he hears Radhika talking he wouldn't understand. I'm wondering how Radhika is going to take care of him!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And what Dev will do. How is Rohan going to react to much older looking Dev in his opinion. Hope for some light moments๐Ÿ˜†

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

Rohan doesn't remember anything. He believes he 10 years old kid!! I'm sure if he hears Radhika talking he wouldn't understand. I'm wondering how Radhika is going to take care of him!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And what Dev will do. How is Rohan going to react to much older looking Dev in his opinion. Hope for some light moments๐Ÿ˜†

anoo he prob wont understand the situation but mayb he'll do sumfin cos i mean whether kids understand sumfin or no, they question about it nd ask lol, no wat a mean ๐Ÿ˜†

sm want to see some Radev moments but of happiness nd not sorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Avina_fan1

anoo he prob wont understand the situation but mayb he'll do sumfin cos i mean whether kids understand sumfin or no, they question about it nd ask lol, no wat a mean ๐Ÿ˜†

sm want to see some Radev moments but of happiness nd not sorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š

You are right, he might question it that could be funny๐Ÿ˜† maybe is going to see Radev love for each other!
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just hope that everything goes fine i think rohan will bring radev more closer no matter how hard dev tires to avoid radhika like it could be that radhika helping rohan and also dev starts to help her 2 i love to see radev moments but thats only if padma allows radhika to go near rohan as she thinks radihka is a bad luck
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too hope everything will fine .
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashna26

You are right, he might question it that could be funny๐Ÿ˜† maybe is going to see Radev love for each other!

Thats true, I don't think he'll understand whatever she is talking about even if he does over hear. I don't think he remembers Dev or Radhika. So It will get hard for Radhika to take care of him. I agree with him probably making Radev unite. I really like Rohan and want him to have a hand in making Radev unite. Children make the bond between two people stronger by their innocence, and right now Rohan is the one that can firstly make this bond happen and then make it stronger!