India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithalli Dead and Buried?

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Like on all forums... sometimes certain track come and go and leave the forum members Wacko
Half of them have one view and the other half have another.

Although I don't visit here too much.. since the Star Player shut down.. I noticed .. there has been a conflict of views..
BUT it will all pass. No one is wrong in their views, it's a matter of perception and prefaration.

Hence I thought of this topic just to throw ourselves into something else.

Now We know Slowely BUT surely Pia is becoming a vampire... Obviously she will need to stay united with Abhay.. But all good things do not run smooth, hence do you feel that there is a chance of Maithalli surfacing in any shape or form... ?
Where would that leave Abhiya?
How would Abhay feel?

I hope you enjoy this topic and participate...

Carisma.xx

Edited by carisma2 - 06 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableKSGFallen StarTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Maithli is an open gate , a trumpcard that the creatives can use later to put Abhay-Piya on the worst test possible. Maithli is still a mystery , a story of a princess we have heard from Abhay's and others POVs. We don't know her story and there are a lot of pieces missing. So, unless the creators of  The Vampire Diaries file a lawsuit against EK, Maithli can come back to prick Abhay-Piya's bubble and the worst would be Maithli wanting to claim Abhay back. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzieilove99carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Maithli is an open gate , a trumpcard that the creatives can use later to put Abhay-Piya on the worst test possible. Maithli is still a mystery , a story of a princess we have heard from Abhay's and others POVs. We don't know her story and there are a lot of pieces missing. So, unless the creators of  The Vampire Diaries file a lawsuit against EK, Maithli can come back to prick Abhay-Piya's bubble and the worst would be Maithli wanting to claim Abhay back. 
True... I feel once Pia is a vampire... where does the story go on from there? So I feel we may see Maithalli in the next few months. This one has been a well kept secret .. this Maithali.
I feel Abhay.. will be torn between the two. But feel responsible towards Pia.. who he inevitably turned into a vampire.
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
maithali is a myestorious charecter.sid says sid,abhay,maithali were died together.sid & abhay trun into vampire.so there is a high possibility that the last one among the trio who is dead that means maithali can also be trun out as a vampire.may be she lives diffrent city.that is why we don't see her.the cv can bring her back to introduce the track where abhay have to chose betwen his past & present love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Great Topic. Well I Dont Want Maithali To Be Evil. Iike In TVD. But Yeah Maithali Is A Big Mystery. Let's See If The Princess Comes Back Or Not. (:

Edited by Artemis678 - 06 May 2011 at 2:26pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

maithali is a myestorious charecter.sid says sid,abhay,maithali were died together.sid & abhay trun into vampire.so there is a high possibility that the last one among the trio who is dead that means maithali can also be trun out as a vampire.may be she lives diffrent city.that is why we don't see her.the cv can bring her back to introduce the track where abhay have to chose betwen his past & present love.
The funny thing is that there death sequence never made sense... I would really like to see how they will eventually play this out.

Fallen Star

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hmm what if Maithli turned into a witch...churail type scary..plz dont mind the use of churail...but some sort of supernatural powerful virgin specimen...and then have a quadrangle: Sid-Maithli-Abhay-Pia 

carisma2

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mijanur

The funny thing is that there death sequence never made sense... I would really like to see how they will eventually play this out.

@Bold
Totally agree with u...It never made no sense to me, I really hope that they don't copy Katherine's character from VD. Confused

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index