India-Forums

confused with result (Page 2)

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
It was awkward! lol Maybe he should have paid attention to the dance more last week and scored appropriately. Mayuresh definitely deserved the higher mark, but changing it up this week, was just weird. LOLConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceshivani003OrientalDancerWreckLass

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i like Jalwa better!!! hope they win!! Smile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Tannistha

Huh? Jalwa won last week didn't they? When was there a tie? :S
 its a tie now, shiamak changed scores, he gave mayuresh 9 and punit 8

That is SOO unprofessional..I agree with the fact that mayuresh didn't deserve an 8..but hello?! you can't change results like they're a piece of cake.. I don't get this..
I mean, I respect that he's honest about this..but he should have thought about this before..why now?! Tell him to change this week's results too then! Dsir > Siddhesh.

I din't like that either. I am glad Mayuresh got what he deserved but this is just not right. This is not how it should have been done. 1) Mayuresh was disappointed at that time 2) Puneet was put in a weird spot by saying hey dude we are sorry but Mayuresh was better...eh? What is that Confused I would have felt very bad if i was Puneet. He did seem hurt when that was announced.

I am not saying Puneet should get higher scores but why give more initially and then change it? Shocked I have a feeling that at the end of the show its going to be a tie between Josh and Jalwa coz may be this week Josh will be leading and then next week Jalwa will win which will eventually end up being a tie between the two teams. That will be a joke if it happens LOL That will be a very poor scripting of the show Angry It will prove that giving less for Puneet initially n then making it a tie was all scripted. I really hope that will not be the case!!! Disapprove 

exactly. Mayuresh was embarassed and so was punit, some where someone already said this in forum, imagine being applauded and declared away from him?shiamak should have stopped by giving mayuresh 9, since he deserved it and not put punit down, coz it looked really embarassing.

Kudos to both mayuresh and punit for handling the situation in such a nice manner

PS: all of a sudden  dks  seems very happy happy friendly place, with everyone praising opponents, is this the same dks we know? finally at the end, dks is the way we would like to be

@luv2dance; hey, i went there and the lady said i can join from next tuesday. its first a trial day and then if i like, i pay the money and join. m sooo excited and thank you for telling me to go forward with it. May i know your name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

That is SOO unprofessional..I agree with the fact that mayuresh didn't deserve an 8..but hello?! you can't change results like they're a piece of cake.. I don't get this..
I mean, I respect that he's honest about this..but he should have thought about this before..why now?! Tell him to change this week's results too then! Dsir > Siddhesh.

I din't like that either. I am glad Mayuresh got what he deserved but this is just not right. This is not how it should have been done. 1) Mayuresh was disappointed at that time 2) Puneet was put in a weird spot by saying hey dude we are sorry but Mayuresh was better...eh? What is that Confused I would have felt very bad if i was Puneet. He did seem hurt when that was announced.

I am not saying Puneet should get higher scores but why give more initially and then change it? Shocked I have a feeling that at the end of the show its going to be a tie between Josh and Jalwa coz may be this week Josh will be leading and then next week Jalwa will win which will eventually end up being a tie between the two teams. That will be a joke if it happens LOL That will be a very poor scripting of the show Angry It will prove that giving less for Puneet initially n then making it a tie was all scripted. I really hope that will not be the case!!! Disapprove 

exactly. Mayuresh was embarassed and so was punit, some where someone already said this in forum, imagine being applauded and declared away from him?shiamak should have stopped by giving mayuresh 9, since he deserved it and not put punit down, coz it looked really embarassing.

Kudos to both mayuresh and punit for handling the situation in such a nice manner

PS: all of a sudden  dks  seems very happy happy friendly place, with everyone praising opponents, is this the same dks we know? finally at the end, dks is the way we would like to be

@luv2dance; hey, i went there and the lady said i can join from next tuesday. its first a trial day and then if i like, i pay the money and join. m sooo excited and thank you for telling me to go forward with it. May i know your name?

awww I am so happy for youBig smile I am so glad you made an attempt. Keep me posted and do let me know how you liked it. I will be thrilled to know and really excited for you. Star Good luckDancing
My name is BinduSmile
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

awww I am so happy for youBig smile I am so glad you made an attempt. Keep me posted and do let me know how you liked it. I will be thrilled to know and really excited for you. Star Good luckDancing
My name is BinduSmile

Thanks bindu, i will.
PS: u already know my name, my user id is my name

luv2dance

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
even i was also
as DID 2 was really much bettter the DID 1 for sure
only in solo round the DID 1 is lucky and get the good marks
but in other rounds DID 2 is awesome but that is main drawback of then in solos but UG will make some way of it for sure. DID 2 Jalwa will win for sur next time i hope to see awesome performance and Concept from UG in cming episode soo waiting for that.

UG rocks and Jalwa Keep rocking...

shivani003

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

even i was also
as DID 2 was really much bettter the DID 1 for sure
only in solo round the DID 1 is lucky and get the good marks
but in other rounds DID 2 is awesome but that is main drawback of then in solos but UG will make some way of it for sure. DID 2 Jalwa will win for sur next time i hope to see awesome performance and Concept from UG in cming episode soo waiting for that.

UG rocks and Jalwa Keep rocking...

If it was all about solos, this wouldn't be a team game. Josh has a slight edge over Jalwa in solos DEPENDING on who's competing against who..otherwise our team has good soloists too...but overall, Jalwa takes the cake not by a few points but by a lot! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index