Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

havent watched it yet but voted for dharmesh :D

Ha ha ha Favoration ..thats not fair.. ๐Ÿ˜†
BTW Dharmesh was awesome as always.. But nothing new.. Siddesh one is bit better for me too. But loved Dharmesh's dane too
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SIdhesh! 
Darmesh did the same thing that he is good at so nothing new for the viewers. He was really good but Sidhesh was better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No offence,but what was Siddhesh even doing?  he was just doing his own thing..there was barely any dance until the point that he did the same steps as Dsir.. some of his steps in the middle were good, but other than that..it was basically a face game.

LOL this is not even a comparison.. honestly. Dsir owned it! It was crystal clear.

I loved Siddhesh's expressions though..if that's what was supposed to be the key part of the act..LOL he's so much better than this..he is siddhesh..I was disappointed..because Siddhesh is an amazing dancer..he was one of my favs in ZND..and bollywood isn't just THAT..LOL there are some really classic steps in bollywood dancing too!maybe it's the choreography's fault.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
kaaj_2 thumbnail
I think that Siddhesh was better. He was a total performar with his dance and expressions. Dharmesh was good with his dance, but his expressions with the dance was not as good as Sid.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IMHO it was a tough choice between the two. Master Rajeev described it so beautifully that one is an expert in sur and the other is an expert in taalโญ๏ธ On an over all comparison, I think Siddesh is the winner for me ๐Ÿ‘ Ofcourse he is a pro at expressions and subtlety but then he got all the beats and so energetic as well. He just nailed it for me today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ When Manish said bollywood style I was like ๐Ÿ˜•
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all it wasn't even fair for Dharmesh Sir to be in a takkar for the second time. There are so many dancers that havent participated in the takkar, why not send them. Just like someone (i think it was either Noor or Payal) mentioned previously in this forum, DID is merely cashing in on D sir's popularity.
jeshwini thumbnail
Siddesh all the way. He did total justice to bollywood style. I just loved him. Ive seen Dharmesh doing the same steps over and over again. I think it was a nice combination with Dharmesh ,Siddesh and Bollywood style. The first bit that Dharmesh did was so familier then i remembered he did the same thing in DID 2 when Siddesh came as a guest dancer and that to was in support of Dharmesh.
DDD SIR DDD SIR! Holla.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
W/O watching I can already vote with 10000% confidence it was Sidesh...for dance and expressions he is the master..