oUCCcHhh ! Thatt hurtzz...DaMN it !

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

OMKSG maannn !

32 weeksss I can't beleive thisss at all !
After DMG  my life has become such a big turmoil without DMG !
FREEEAAK...it became moreee like hell after the new show D3 started...and beleive I MEAN IT !
I looveee dancing and passionate about it the most but the thing that pinched me the most is that...the same tunes used in DMG is used in d3...yeaaahh  yeahhh itz not a big deal I know but still itzzz like...it signifies me that DMG IS HISTORY and then you know  it PINCHES me and you know like just stullets me a bit...KIRTI'S BG tune used for the evil girl on D3...The original enlighting tune used for SHAKTI...and the mosttt worstt...ARMAAN'S HOT BG tune used for kumwar amar !
goooddd...Sooo HORRIBLE this is me for me!

I MEAN...I knowww itz nothing to be upset about but still itzz like DMG is really very very veryyy special for me..and I know for you guys as well..but still...I meannn I even can't beleive that 32 WEEKSSS, I survived without it...
1-the apple of my eyes
2-apple's awesome wink
3-riddhima saying..."koi aa jaega armaan"
4-AR playing BB and all the thr' out the game armaan playing with riddhima's hair and eyes rather he should be playing with a thing named BALL.
5-bhai and champ's awesomissttt phattu jokes
6-AR's hawwwt hawwwtt scenes in the FE
7-armaan's shirtless and awesome hawwwt hawwtt scenes
8-gabbar's same BG tune all the time
and yadla yadla yadla..
Well itz gonna take ma ages if I write the whole thing !

And the most f**kingly horrible thing is that the same thing is going on in D3...KUNWAR & SHAKTI in FE..Just the way AR used to be..and when riddhima tries to escape, armaan keeps his hand on the side and the same with the other side..and this thing totally same happened with shakti and kunwar...which is likeee..urrrghhh !
IDK...what the f**king horrible thing I wrote..but still I wanted to share this thing !

[P.S-NO OFFENCE TO D3 FANS]

Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sam i noe that's not fair!!! and i know that pinche you but we are trying are level best will keep on trying till we get our DMG and the whole fun gang back!!! i know we can just request...but we will request for it to come back like hell!!! and it has to come back and it will!!! if required we are ready to even beg for it!!!...and as far as D3 is concerned...let em do whatever they want...DMG will come back with new BG tunes😉 D3 can use the old ones.😆 Edited by mehak_arora - 12 years ago
lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm sam...we alll DMG fanss r aware of ittt...
and i knowww it hurtsss alottt...
and to b srslii  honest..i am dissapointed of u...and u thnk dat dmg is a histryy !!
no it is nt...and cn b nvrrr👍🏼
soo plz plzzz DMGIANS we hv to cment cment cment...till v succeed...yeahhh !!
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak_arora

sam i noe that's not fair!!! and i know that pinche you but we are trying are level best will keep on trying till we get our DMG and the whole fun gang back!!! i know we can just request...but we will request for it to come back like hell!!! and it has to come back and it will!!! if required we are ready to even beg for it!!!...and as far as D3 is concerned...let em do whatever they want...DMG will come back with new BG tunes😉 D3 can use the old ones.😆 

ohh yeaahhh y nottt yr...but still the question is WHEN????????/////
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavanya_armaan

hmmm sam...we alll DMG fanss r aware of ittt...

and i knowww it hurtsss alottt...
and to b srslii  honest..i am dissapointed of u...and u thnk dat dmg is a histryy !!
no it is nt...and cn b nvrrr👍🏼
soo plz plzzz DMGIANS we hv to cment cment cment...till v succeed...yeahhh !!

I knwww yrrr but still oitzzz likkk🤔
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ksgforever10

ohh yeaahhh y nottt yr...but still the question is WHEN????????/////

i will sam...i cnt say when but i noe it has to...!!!! what we should care about is that it should come back not when...mai koi antayami thodi na hu :p
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
armaan playing with riddhima's hair and eyes rather he should be playing with a thing named BALL.
gabbar's same BG tune all the time
and yadla yadla yadla..
nd the most f**kingly horrible thing is that the same thing is going on in D3...KUNWAR & SHAKTI in FE..Just the way AR used to be..and when riddhima tries to escape, armaan keeps his hand on the side and the same with the other side..and this thing totally same happened with shakti and kunwar...which is likeee..urrrghhh !
IDK...what the f**king horrible thing I wrote..but still I wanted to share this thing !
 ye 3 scenes kab the??
lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sam...harr ACHII oopss i mean BSTT cheeze aane mein na tym lagta h...if u expct ki dmg jaldiii ah jaega...toh its  nt like dat na baba 😊

it wll take tym...
bt will cum kupperr kuppeerr sooon
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz i watched dmg nd i loved it nd i also watch D3...it reminds me of dm nd mjhr as well but i have nothing against it nd i just think its wrng getting all annoyed at some other shw just cause u miss dmg
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

armaan playing with riddhima's hair and eyes rather he should be playing with a thing named BALL.
gabbar's same BG tune all the time

and yadla yadla yadla..
nd the most f**kingly horrible thing is that the same thing is going on in D3...KUNWAR & SHAKTI in FE..Just the way AR used to be..and when riddhima tries to escape, armaan keeps his hand on the side and the same with the other side..and this thing totally same happened with shakti and kunwar...which is likeee..urrrghhh !
 ye 3 scenes kab the??

I meannn dese things happen continously in DMG yrrr...armaan alwayzzz gets distracted by riddhima's adaeee..n ol n ol..sames happening in D3 !