Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

congratulation for the 20th shop yaar , this is success yaar. this is my first comment in your gallery yaar , just way awesome work yaar , i have seen  your work around yaar , it is really good yara , keep up the nice work yaar 

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/pie_moon2/186.png
^i really like this one yaar , just want this show to end yaar , it is gonna be soo sad yara 
 it is really cute and emotional sig yar

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/830/188c.png
i really like this style, i don't think i have seen yaar , it is amazing yaar 

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4241/189k.png
it is soo cute  sweet yaar and really make anyone smile yar 

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1161/190x.png
 this one is fab yara , miss them i wish there was something like old jodi come back i wish they come back yaar , miss them yaar 

Good luck with all the request yaar , hope to become regular in your shop yaar 
then i will request yaar ,  so please come open soon yaar 
if u have pm list , do add me yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rida Creations #20 {C} PG 147 Huge Update - Sugg (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rimsie.

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
congo on the new gallery Girls and the update is smashing, love the damon ones[the anims are so HOTWink], awesome. the arjohi one is really pretty,love the coloring on that one and the Kajen one's coloring is also great but my fav one is the AK one its style,color text evry thing looks perfect, love the update
thanks for sharing,
love RaeeHug

Rimsie.

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

reserveeed! :)

----------------------

@kiru: everytime i look at your nina avis...its always get me to laugh lol...its too adorable!!! btw are you reserving for comment or req or both??  i  could guess...but i have been wrong so lolz!!

aww, thanks for liking them! :P
umm, I guess you know what I reserved this spot for! LOL! Its quite obvious! LOL

Okaay, first commet;
Damon one, hmm..saved? ;) LOVE it!
Arjuhi one is cute! like the pinkish coloring! & Zak one is really cool! I love the sharpness in the siggy! looks great! Kajen ones are really nice! I love the first one! nice style! &&& the last one is one of my favs in the update! everything is just perfect! but my fav one is deffo that damon one! <3 :DD

2 requests! like last time! ;))

Siggy;
omggg, I wanted it to be a mixed req! with Imran, shahid, Ian, HC and all my favs! but the pics are just not matching! so just an Ian siggy! :-)

Text; Ian Somerhalder
Small: Only for Kiran

Will post the second req later! :P

Love,
Kiran<3

Edited by -kirulicious- - 11 May 2011 at 2:55am

Rimsie.

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@shini:aww thank you shini...i know you edited...but i was mostly gone from the site...i answered few pms through my inbox but that was abt all i did yday. see i ended up surprising you. im glad you liked the stuff. and yh i know you don't get along with avis!! lolz!!!
actually the cricket fever is gone...i haven't been able to watch IPL, that sucks, i want to watch it...but i just haven't been able too make my self watch it!!! idk why?? you know what i was thinking!! didn't you read my text!!!! oh ok kool...at least...you'll take care of req list, oh ok...just make sure wheneve the epi airs...you send me the stuff!!

@-Moni-: thank you dear...im glad you liked the stuff...

@sam: thanks hun!!!

@sofi: thank you yaar..im glad most people are liking the new style. it makes me happy to know that!!

@fati: thank you...appreciate it!!!!

@fatima: thanks yaar...did you mean forwood by TC?? I was gonna make on them..but the video that i downloaded didn't work...but now i can't work on anything other than the scene from the last epi if i work on it...but wids already made on that one so i don't know!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridiSaRuv.

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Reserved req

Edited by -Diya- - 07 May 2011 at 6:45am

Rimsie.

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@maru: yh i had the stuff ready...so i was like why not?!! im glad you liked the new style :) yh i can't stand that woman at all...yh i can't believe that we made it till 20...its just feels so damn surreal...like me and widsie began like feww days ago only.

@moni: youa re here lolz...im glad you liked the stuff...and the sytles. its def one of my fav style after a long time...so im sure eveyrone will see more stuf in that style.  thanks once again yaar!!!

@durgavnii: thank you sweety..im glad you liked them!!!

@dharu: awww thank you yaar...im glad you liked the sig...i had such a hard time figuring the text out..i searched on net for abt 15 mins when i finally decided witht the one i choose. btw i love ya sig box ;) once again.

@seno: thank you sweety..im glad you liked the stuff...and new style. you made it this time!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrorsbairiyaa.isskqAS..

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@twiny: congo to you too...aww im glad you liked them...i love the new style as well and its comfy to use that style!!! you got me hooked to that song...and i love it...

@seno: yh its fine..you can edit it then!!!

@manisha: hey yaar...i know...where you been woman?? hope all is well. glad you liked the update...and yh you can def req!!! you are one of my regulars.

@faru: thanks you sweety!!! im glad you like the new style!!! btw is your text meaning "rocketeer" or did you miss spell??

@fary: aww thank you yaar...iim loving your BBB deleted scene avi...i sasw it yday and i couldn't stop lauhing esp the part where bittoo's in the car!!!

@adi: aww thanks yaar..im lgad you liked that one!! i hope it doens't end so soon either!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sky-swashbucklingwidaAS..SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top