Pratigya

STOP IT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Originally posted by telstra

amit nice post u know me too afraid about kriya separation but if it all will help in some growth in there relationship its all accepted dont worry everything will b fine in kriya land and defo amma id doing a big dirama but i have hfaith on kriya that there love will face all these dufficultiesBig smilekeep smiling stay happy spread positivity alays
thanx nazia di...ok i will try my bestBig smile...by the way u r onl9 nd for the last few days i'm seeing that u too hv becum a silent...plz di ab ap toh aisa mat karoEmbarrassed
amit thing is I get online when I wake up then run behind zainab and may not b infront of comp but u were seeing me omline plus I do lots of bakaity on pms but I always speak and support people whenever needed I am always there for u guys not to worry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

n u all remember the episode where SS tells that adarsh is under his control, i think his plan is to keep adarsh at his side also n the fact that hesbehaving normal with pratigya is also just a drama:S hes behind adarsh' arrest
ya u r rite Abida di...he may be the culprit behind adarsh arrest...the thing is that he want to create differences between shamu nd adarsh so that he could take revenge of krishna being seperated frm his father early in the show

Miss_Random

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

amit nice post u know me too afraid about kriya separation but if it all will help in some growth in there relationship its all accepted dont worry everything will b fine in kriya land and defo amma id doing a big dirama but i have hfaith on kriya that there love will face all these dufficultiesBig smilekeep smiling stay happy spread positivity alays
thanx nazia di...ok i will try my bestBig smile...by the way u r onl9 nd for the last few days i'm seeing that u too hv becum a silent...plz di ab ap toh aisa mat karoEmbarrassed
amit thing is I get online when I wake up then run behind zainab and may not b infront of comp but u were seeing me omline plus I do lots of bakaity on pms but I always speak and support people whenever needed I am always there for u guys not to worry
thanx for ur support...as i said earlier playing pm pm game hmmmLOLby the way who is zainab?LOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

thanx for ur support...as i said earlier playing pm pm game hmmmLOLby the way who is zainab?LOL
my daughter remember u saw her pic in my dp

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

ya i remember...i love babies di...bacche shaitani karne me acche lagte hainLOLnd sweet lagte hain...
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

humne nhi dekha hai. .dikhao na di?
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hope SS ditches amma tooo and align with Kesar's mum...
Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Abida0201

n u all remember the episode where SS tells that adarsh is under his control, i think his plan is to keep adarsh at his side also n the fact that hesbehaving normal with pratigya is also just a drama:S hes behind adarsh' arrest
ya u r rite Abida di...he may be the culprit behind adarsh arrest...the thing is that he want to create differences between shamu nd adarsh so that he could take revenge of krishna being seperated frm his father early in the show

even i think sooo, coz i dont think SS is changed, well if u just luk at it, u might think hes changed, but the truth is something else, only the cvs arent showing us that..but im sure he will be the same again soon

--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index