India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

STOP IT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hey guyss just saw the episode...amma was getting prashaad from sajjan singh...i knw they r doing drama infront of kriya...they want krishna to realise that they care for his biwi...amma want to create diff between them...they just want to show krishna that they have accepted pratigya as thir bahu in the form of their daughter nd amma want to show krishna that she can get beatings coz of pratigya.well after seeing the precap i'm bit scared...listening to krishna's words...now i think he has started to believe that amma cares for her biwi...he thinks that amma had improved...so i'm afraid that ki yahi wajah na rahe jis se kriya alag ho jaye...Seriously this track is worring me...i really want that amma nd sajjan to stop their drama...come on guys it's enough is enough...These Red r becuming dangerous day by day...but i hv a full faith on krishna he will not let us down aeter that amma's plan...what do u think guys...sorry 3riends for typing errors...as i'm using mobile so all i hv to type it blindly...it does'nt shows any text which r typed by me in my screen.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_riya1dent4usudharao100elle45cherrypansya_umasuk4telstraSnigdha_Khanamsuk19babithajmeena..

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Amit u r right. the red games r getting more dangerous now. Prats have the doubt. But seeing the promo and precap i feel like krishna won;t believe pratigya. now he is convinced. amma will manipulate krishna see krishna is so innocent. he can easily be put on her side. so the story is heading somewhere for a drift for kriya or exposing the true faces of SS and Amma. they rso proud they r good parents who help their children. but cv's ever plan to show the true face of thakkurs. it is high time. i know they r entertaining to watch but it doesn;t mean the true face don;t come. i want that to come out and krishna see that. he is so innocent. i wonder how he got that in his family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hmmm even i have the same feeling that this time krish won't believe prats

--GaBBar--

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Amma is one cunning fox...or should I rather say lomri in Hindi

--GaBBar--

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

amit u r right amma is one cunning anfd krishna is innocent he wont believe pratigya lets see how cvs are going to deal this track

--GaBBar--

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yeah i also scared now when i listen the baba's word hope when pratigya will telling the truth of amma to baba he will understand it...

--GaBBar--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Bro i think nowadays this show has no magical charm. i think kriya rift track can back our show with charm...

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Bro i think nowadays this show has no magical charm. i think kriya rift track can back our show with charm...
plz snigdha,plz don't say this...we don't want kriya rift bagera bagera that's allBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index