Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

we have poured everything since morning...nothing more to write now πŸ˜†

True raj 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: loveNivren

As i'm new here...may i know abt everyone..pls!!
I'm reshma

well we'r bunch of crazy ppl who love bashin CVs, plottin against CC/HL basically anybody's who's mean, droolin over nandu bandu and most importantly... extremely loyal to nivren πŸ˜

oh another thing, da most creative members with writin skills are asma, yati, raj & D. tnx to them we get lovely nivren doses often...

usha's our crazy smiley icon girl... she makes sure to post smileys each minute to crack us all up πŸ˜†

swethz & sakeena loses temper real quickly but they'r sooo good at heartπŸ˜‰ they'r very loyal and crazy dosts to have

pipzy, roopa, LJ, maher, abhi, mimzy, anisha, shamzy, shaz and da rest are sooo lovey dovey.. they always make sure to lighten things up if da set up is sulking...

sorry guys if i'v missed out anybody... do fill their names plsss
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone so sorry I can't chat! I'm at my nephews birthday party and just came online on my phone to say hi!

Is someone going to post live updates?! I'm so nervous OMV!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

well we'r bunch of crazy ppl who love bashin CVs, plottin against CC/HL basically anybody's who's mean, droolin over nandu bandu and most importantly... extremely loyal to nivren πŸ˜

oh another thing, da most creative members with writin skills are asma, yati, raj & D. tnx to them we get lovely nivren doses often...

usha's our crazy smiley icon girl... she makes sure to post smileys each minute to crack us all up πŸ˜†

swethz & sakeena loses temper real quickly but they'r sooo good at heartπŸ˜‰ they'r very loyal and crazy dosts to have

pipzy, roopa, LJ, maher, abhi, mimzy, anisha, shamzy, shaz and da rest are sooo lovey dovey.. they always make sure to lighten things up if da set up is sulking...

Hey i need to add...and we have our Nadz... the most craziest person here and that is we all love about her...

and on serious not what Nadz  wrote in bold extremely loyal to nivren πŸ˜

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@ bold 

Nadz thanx. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

kaha hai sab... ekdam gayab πŸ˜†

had to do a research to answer reshma's request abt us πŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey everyone so sorry I can't chat! I'm at my nephews birthday party and just came online on my phone to say hi!

Is someone going to post live updates?! I'm so nervous OMV!!

Asma.. always at the service of my lovely NivReniacs 😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
dont worry asma... our raj bachchi's gonna do LU so hang in dere and have fun at da party...
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot nadz...
May i kno wat ur doin!!