NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Raj...ok...itake it kyk dis ...as all r fearing...but ...as far as I know...about Hindu tradition  n all...sorry I'm not trying 2 offend any religion here...I'm just proving my point here...so plzz  don't take me wrong...

Ok...now...my point...Sid is jaith(elder brother of husband)  of Nivi...n der r no iccidents where ...a girl maaries her Jaith in hindu religion...jaha tak mujhe pata hai...Yes... bhabhi(sister in law) can marry her dever( brother in law) if her husband dies...but no marriage of younger brother's wife  wis elder brother...so 99% der is NO chance of nivarth in any case at all...

it will be divya and she will give he baby to nivren and not hl ...
Yati...yes there is no chance of NivArth ... there will always be NivRen...and NivRen and NivRen... till infinity
ye...Hina...If DD dies den she will give her baby 2 Nivren...N itz not necessary dat...NIvi has 2 be a mother of dat baby by marrying sid...Nivi can also upbring dat baby as Chachi n Maasi also...

N der r other people also in sood house who can also take care of DD's baby...VD...YD...n all...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

ye...Hina...If DD dies den she will give her baby 2 Nivren...N itz not necessary dat...NIvi has 2 be a mother of dat baby by marrying sid...Nivi can also upbring dat baby as Chachi n Maasi also...

N der r other people also in sood house who can also take care of DD's baby...VD...YD...n all...

RIght Dear, and Sid can marry another girl,  the CTs can bring another girl for Sid, 
yes vd is the dadi after all .. and masi mein like a mother so nivi does not have to marry sid for this
Hey .. they can get another girl for Sid...see the story can still run...
Right Raj this is what I mentioned earlier,  Why do they have to kill Viren or separate Nivren they can get another girl in the show for Sid, 
Yes...exactly...datz d point ..i want 2 convey...der is no use of arguing over nivarth n nivren...baby is not dat big issue...so dat Nivi has 2 get married 2 sid...dey r many people who can always take care of DD's baby...so DON'T WORRY, I ASSUE U DAT DER IS NO NIVARTH AGAIN IN CCBM...