Usha-Happy Mother's day dear 😊
Posted: 12 years ago
heyyy usha & maher 🤗 howdy!!!!
our gang is back in action...

hope da others come soon too...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why think abt viren dies after DD, why not SID?😉

Who is thinking about Viren dying...dont want anyone to die...NivRen are the jaan of the show..
Originally posted by rshree1182

Hi Maher and Usha.

Usha-Happy Mother's day dear 😊
Thanks and wish u the same sweeti. 😃
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why think abt viren dies after DD, why not SID?😉

heyyy ur sooo rite 😆 not a bad idea at all usha babes!!! i guess da happiness of mothers day has totally got into u cz ur brain's workin more than ours 🤣

gosh so dat leaves our nivren to raise DD junior... oh my!!! 😆
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Who is thinking about Viren dying...dont want anyone to die...NivRen are the jaan of the show..

What will happen if CC dies while saving DD. May be the police can call and inform that bhaiji is released. 😆
Hey did u read what NivArth wrote that the show went down cause of Viren...NivRens have time and again written to them that the show would have gone off air if Viren would have not entered...it is because of Viren and NivRen that the show TRP rose and the show has come this far...

Par kya kare as i said they have CC and HL brains ... they will never understand 😆
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey sis u read what NivArth wrote that the show went down cause of Viren...NivRens have time and again written to them that the show would have gone off air if Viren would have not entered...it is because of Viren and NivRen that the show TRP rose and the show has come this far...

Par kya kare as i said they have CC and HL brains ... they will never understand 😆
True with sid's acting the show would have ended last nov. or dec. (withing 6 months) 😛
awww our two momsy girls are gettin senti here... 😍

my gautham & prajwal are sooo lucky to have such graceful, charming, lovable and lil crazy 😉 moms like u both...