NivRen: Kuch Naa Kaho (#66) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
hey preetha and diyaaa diii i ll be  back in ten minutes cuz i have to go and pray my namaaz so will take ten minutes will be bac soon
Originally posted by preetha_6

thanks a lot and i too hope the same..by the way hws ur MA going??

Preetha MA is going well Dear,  AM giving my first year exams, and I have 1 last paper left which will be on Tuesday,  aftr that I will have 3 months holidays,  and then in August my 2nd year will start whcih is also my FInal Year
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hey preetha and diyaaa diii i ll be  back in ten minutes cuz i have to go and pray my namaaz so will take ten minutes will be bac soon

Ok dear Sure, come back sooon
@ diya di and Kulsum: nice to meet both of u but sorry i also g2g..got to study for exams that are coming up..will catch u 2moro...bye...

@ diya di and Kulsum: nice to meet both of u but sorry i also g2g..got to study for exams that are coming up..will catch u 2moro...bye...

Sure Dear no problem, Exams also vry important Dear, Chat with u soon tomorrow keep coming and be in touch with us Dear,  WIsh U Good night and sweet Dreams My Dear
Originally posted by pipicat

hi all

Hi HIna how r u

@ kulsum: thanks dear.. is ur classes like a degree or something??

hey preeth my classes are normal classes it not an big madressa for alima tht you get degree it a normal classes where they teach abt islam thats it

hey preetha nice to meet you aswell yeh you go n study exams are important all the best sweety take kare love you yeh will catch 2mooro
hi hina i am fine and you how are you sweety ?
ya exams are also very imp .. what abt u diya  when is your next paper