Still have Veer Ichcha hopes? Read... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

already the show is stretching too much.. now if the dump CV's gets an idea of this track they would definitely go for this option so that they can drag it for another 5yrs... uff i cant bear that anymore.. also the true love of Veecha was the spotlight of the show, which would be ruined completely..  would Veer ever get closer to Taps???? .. dunno ... 😕😕

confusion confusion confusion😕

for tapasya...getting veer is just satisfying her ego...she cannot bear the fact that ichcha got veer...she wants veer to satisfy her ego...tapasya doesnt know the meaning of love...if she can USE her own child...🤢🤢🤢then veer ko toh chod hi do...never seen a characterless women like tapasya...🤢
🤢
Bekaar storyline they might as well end the serial instead of showing baby golmaal! In fact ive had enough of Tapu's pain I want happiness in her life now not another few miserable years living as Veer's show wife!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
tapasya is the cause of strain between a husband- wife...she is a liar...tapasya is causing pain to ppl...and not the other way round...i want tapasya to be really miserable...she deserves it...
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Bekaar storyline they might as well end the serial instead of showing baby golmaal! In fact ive had enough of Tapu's pain I want happiness in her life now not another few miserable years living as Veer's show wife!

Tapu ko kaisa pain hai Srk? Instead she knows it's not veers kid still she is staying back causing rifts between veecha? And you support that? I too wish she moves out and has a peaceful life with Rathod and their baby, instead of trying to act all nice with veer. If you still support tapu using Rathod's baby to come closer to veer, you got to introspect why you like tapu so much!
Originally posted by watchserial

Tapu ko kaisa pain hai Srk? Instead she knows it's not veers kid still she is staying back causing rifts between veecha? And you support that? I too wish she moves out and has a peaceful life with Rathod and their baby, instead of trying to act all nice with veer. If you still support tapu using Rathod's baby to come closer to veer, you got to introspect why you like tapu so much!

I do not understand how anyone can support breaking up of a marriage between couple who love each other, by a vamp using someone else's child. If tap had really loved Veer she would have confessed to police about Vansh's death to save Veer from getting arrested. My mom was totally shocked when she saw tap keep quiet to save her a.. after veer's arrest. On the other end we have Iccha keeping quiet about Veers's infertility and suffering tap's torture to save veer from getting HURT. This itself shows who loves Veer truly.
and After all these, Uttaran renamed as 'Golmal Forever' and again rises @ TRP1 as the best comedy tele serial ever ...

Then there would be a SMS quiz ... Kiska bachcha kiske paas ;P Max SMS sender would get aaa <Keep Guessing>
Tapu has always loved what Ichcha had, and this point will be proved yet again when she will see Ichcha with Rathod. If tapu really loved veer she would not let him go to jail and she would not let him get married to kinjal. She herself said she doesn't care who veer marries as long as Ichcha stays a widow at such a young age. She needs a befitting punishment, and this would be it- not getting what she wants- a show wife to veer if at all he allows after he knows his truth and - childless anyway she is only using this child for immoral activities. Only then she will learn about appreciating relationships in life. Anyway she will eventually get everything back - child and Rathod after she realizes her mistake.