Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by myrarati

AWESOME SUPERB MIND-BLOWING VM DEAR 😃
N FOR PM

https://www.flowerstocn.com/proimages/200852785344354.jpg
thankYouuu dear. for liking the vm && the flowers are beautiful
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Wonderful job Sanam, all of the scenes coped with the lyrics. Loved it.
thank you nikki dear
Originally posted by gopi06

awesome one sanam
thanks for the pm
thankuuu, hun for liking the vm&& np.
Originally posted by arjun-forever

aweso9me VM sanam...really nice loved it...all the scences matched so well with lyrics...
great!!!...

thanks for the PM

Hi dear, thank you watching the vm, your comments meant alot. And im happy to know the vm was done right.
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

omg.. sanu... is dat really u?
sooo glad 2 c u bac here after long tym!
how hav u been?
i just saw all ur vms...
man dey r just soo beautiful!!
soo perfect 4 MN...
luvd it!
keep makin more!
luv ya!

Hi supriya yes, dear its reallly me!😳 I have been great..how r u?? and thank you for watching the vms means alot janiii!

@Cutiepie-thankuu,
@lovemayurarti- thank you dear.
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Sanam,

This is one story which in any of it's dimensions, would not suit Mayank and Nupur. I sound delusional, basically as I said this, but Mayank cannot be imagined as a betrayer and Nupur, the victim. At last, I do realize I do not always like miserable winding of a saga as I like to believe. This is MN I did not like, like this phase of the show. Hence, as I reflect on Nupur's predicament, it makes enough sense to me, finally. Just something I can't put up for a story. 

I appreciate your skill, and waking up all night is reasonable an effort to be put in this whole business, it does need you to be patient. I'd exclusively mention the effects, the way your video sways is beautiful, a few glitches it has got but for a spectator, they are almost seamless to figure out. 

Thanks for the PM. 

Kankshita

Kankshita,

sweetheart how we use words to play around with the characters of MN through FF's, i used scenes its basically the same thing, conjouring a new story or a different story out of the ordinary. And i know this one dimension would never fit right with MN, but i tried to play at an creative edge. Mayank was forever loyal and Nupur never doubted his love, i know that, we all know that but through this vm, i tried to put up another story. And if you detest this story so much, i think i did my job right in this vm.

Truly, i don't make vms at night never did, to be honest, the song i chose is personally related, actually all the songs i chose someway reflect the way i feel. Glad you liked the effects.

thank youu,
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey sanu di..this was a rather, angry vm i think.

the song and the scenes matched perfectly, but the scenes used try to show how they were mad at each other at some point. the effects were good

thnx 4 d pm
do make more
Hi aish sweets,

thankyouuu, && Yes this was a angry vm very angry! Coming to the vm, so happy you found the scenes in accordance with the lyrics.

glad you liked it.
Originally posted by itstheclimb

Kankshita,

sweetheart how we use words to play around with the characters of MN through FF's, i used scenes its basically the same thing, conjouring a new story or a different story out of the ordinary. And i know this one dimension would never fit right with MN, but i tried to play at an creative edge. Mayank was forever loyal and Nupur never doubted his love, i know that, we all know that but through this vm, i tried to put up another story. And if you detest this story so much, i think i did my job right in this vm.

Truly, i don't make vms at night never did, to be honest, the song i chose is personally related, actually all the songs i chose someway reflect the way i feel. Glad you liked the effects.

thank youu,

Sanam,

We all have our lament over MN, of maybe just Kankshita and me😳 but as you said your art is about creating something within parameters that you set, and that is how I have always viewed vm or ff, by the parameters of the vm maker rather than some fantasy of mine.  As I said once before, For my pain is wholly unconnected to any actor, creative or even those people who continue to derive pleasure from MJHT still.  My pain stems from my own self, my own aspirations.  My heart's lens sees only the wasted potential refracted through its own glass dreams.

@Bold, wonderfully expounded. 😃 

Sorry, I just could not help overhear and then add my 2 cents, you are more than welcome to throw the change back at me. 😳 Love Sabah
Sanam

You  and me against the world.

The first 10 seconds excellently elucidate the introduction.  Excellent scene selection, with Nupur's accusatory expression, and that shock of Mayank coinciding with liar @ 0:06, just perfectly timed! ⭐️

Again, I loved that scene selection for I tried to believe you... Nupur's expression just heart breaking. ⭐️, An excellent detail of that flashback to a happier scene, so just as Nupur seeks the truth of it, so do we.  Excellently edited in. ⭐️

I loved that inspired use of the scene for you won't look in my eyes, @0:16 - 0:20. Seriously, truly well chosen and seemingly so random, for who would have thought of using such a scene here.  Just exceptional 'outside the box' thinking or rather tearing down the box.👏 

That cut @0:21 to time with the cymbols, that rapid beat, was just wonderfully caught by you and then accentuated.  Enhancing that rushing heartbeat of her own, upon which you choreographed the lyrics, Its you and me against the world. Just a fantastic moment! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again, just exceptional choice of scenes from 0:26 to 0:30, cleverly edited, for if you can't be honest with me as if those scenes were made for the song. ⭐️

I loved, JUST LOVED, that editing from 0:44 to 0:49, that truly erratic beat, enhanced by the singer's charming syllables, to which you just superbly edit that stormed exit.  THEN that lull in that arrhythmic beat, and you edit to PERFECTION, @0:50 Mayank's stuttering and the words you're stuttering.  Sanam, just perfect!👏 Then that continuation of this theme until 0:55, just excellently done! ⭐️

I really loved how the rest played out.  As you wished you told a story well, to a marvellous song.  Your editing was perfect as usual. I particular liked the moving effect for 0:17 to 0:23, adding that hazy spin over past memories, that now can not save them.

I like your experimentation here where you use the lyrics to tell a tale well rather than edit to a beat to match the rhytm of two hearts as your last vms.  Excellently done.  Love Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Sanam..Mindblowing Vm.. loved the SONG.. love mayur scenes..Thanks for sharing😃