Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Awsome Vm ... Loved the title ..Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Sanam,

I loved the opening dialogue, AGAR...  for that is the issue of this matter.  Is there love hiding in their angst?  Nicely done.⭐️

I liked how you used the original version, for those piano strings create the perfect ambiance of fond memories.  I loved the manner you blended the scenes through fading in and out rather than just cutting and pasting to enhance that feeling of a history flowing past our eyes rather than remembrance of one or two moments, binding Nupur even further to Mayank. 

I especially loved that fade @0:29, merging Nupur's salwar perfecting!  Just impeccable editing.  ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

I am not too sure what story you were trying to weave, but I took from it that he was playing mind games with her, teasing her, toying her, so that she could not make out what was real or not.  However by then she had already given her heart and soul, but more than that her own tempestuous nature meant she liked it.  Woe to her own self, she loved that in him too. 

Anyway, so then you leave her side of the story and wonderfully contrast it with his side by using Eminem's song.  Excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Then comes in the action part of the film where your editing skills really shone.  Just exceptional.  I loved that edit from 0:51 to 0:53.  πŸ‘ Very finely done. 

Then my favourite part of your vm, that choreographing of the scene, as Mayank emotes perfecting the feeling for 'Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.'    From 0:59 to 1:01. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ I loved that choreographing, editing for 'I love you too much to walk away' from 1:06 to 1:07.  beautifully done! ⭐️     That excellent scene choice for 'don't you hear sincerity in my voice for when I talk?' @1:11. Again that angst you create with 'look me in the eyeball' @1:15 to 1:16, just impassioned! 😳    I loved your editing for 'next time...i know its lies.'  From 1:20 to 1:24, very finely done!      Again that impassioned angst that you exceptionally and very finely enhance, turning up the heat, red hot from 1:27 to 1:31 (I could have done without the expletive and corresponding scene BUT that is more personal choice than a slur against your vm.) Regardless, that was so well intensified, that I felt my own breathe racing against itself, threatening to quit and yet unable to fall anywhere but deeper, harder and stronger!  Really very finely done! Sanam.  β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

So now we get the other side of the story. I just love, love how you weave two sides of the story, by showing both sides subjectively so that like with any story we don't really know the whole truth. So if you listen to either side alone, you begin to side against the other BUT seeing it as a whole you understand that every story has two sides but also a heart.  Taking us back to the beginning 'Agar tum bhi mujse pyar karte ho, toh kehdo...

Just excellently done! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

It reminded me of Grissom quote on Thermite 'When you combine two seemingly harmless elements, aluminum and rust, press them together, add heat, it creates an explosion so hot, it'll burn through steel. Powerful, but uncontrollable, it burns and burns until it burns itself out, finally consuming both elements. ... I guess some people just shouldn't be together. '

OK, that is enough of my mind wanderings, may we have your side of the story now? 😳 An excellent effort. However for me your vision as a whole was truly inventive, innovative and creative.  I truly applaud that! πŸ‘ It is one of the few MN vm's I have downloaded to keep. 

I just wanted to say kudos to you for showcasing it in an environment or medium where people really only want to see Mayank kissing, hugging and missing Nupur. I am not saying that is a bad thing, I am just saying that it takes courage to leave the fold, and I wish to encourage it and congratulate you for it.

Love Sabah. 
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .Divya.

Sanu.. b4 u updated, i saw it on YT.. and Tornado and Volcano.. totallu suits these two..

Very nice VM!!

thankyou divya di. Yea tornado and volcano very contrasting!πŸ˜† Anyway glad you liked it.
Originally posted by: sameera_12

It was Out standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Thanks sameera and vm perfectionist like you, its truly a valueable compliment!😳
Originally posted by: Mou.

flawless editing, unique song choice & all together a fantastic vm.sanam...it turns out even better than the preview...oh gosh i love MN even when they fought seriously!!!!! make more vms like this plz! will love to c new things with MN!

Hi mou, well if you say so than i have to believe because i tried my best to do well with the editing.!😳 You know even i love it when MN fight, because even behind those fights is their love and it shows very much when they burst out.πŸ˜† Yes, ofcourse i will make more vms, i already have this idea in my head lets see how it works out.

thank youuu.
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

brilliant vm. loved it.

thankyouuu.
@taibaa - thank youu. hun for liking the vm.
@AmyArtimayur - thank you sweets for liking the vm.
Originally posted by: anishalakhani78

hey sanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

wowww amazing update!!!!!!!😊
I loved it!!❀️
great job!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep updating!!πŸ˜†
update soon!
love you!😊
*ani

Hiii anii, girl how are youu??. Glad you liked the vm, i will make more vms, already working on another one. so it will be out soon enough.

take caree.
Originally posted by: aashizin

woww it was seriously superb hon loved it πŸ‘superb hon and thanks for pm 

Thank you ashi dear for liking the vm.
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

gr88

thanxx 4 d pm

hi tehzeeb, thank you for the comment.
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey sanu di..nice vm..

the song is awesome, and the scenes are just perfectt with it! i loved the effects <3

commented on YT as well.

thanks for the pm
do make more

AISHHH. how are you janii??? OMGGG its been so long na, really good to see you again sweethearrrttt.πŸ€—

Yea, i saw your comment on YT as well, thank you jaanii. for liking the vm.
will make more soon.
thankyouu..