please make the vm!
thanks for the pm!
~Alisha~
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀗
wowww amazing update!😊
I love them all!!❀
as always!😛
every single one of them, makes me smile!!!!!!!
great job!👍🏌
keep making more!😆
update soon!
love you!😊
*ani
Tornado meets a volcano.  Although I have always considered MN to be complimenting contrasts rather than conflicting contrasts I am intrigued by the premise of this preview.

Excellently choreographed and edited to perfection! 

Love Sabah
oh wow, a perfect song for them!
omggg..."When a tornado meets a volcano".🀣..very different concept...👍🏌...hatzzz offf...👏

waiting 4 it...

payal_
amazing preview sanam..!!
different...but totally lovable...surely would love to see the whole vm😳
amazing work.!😃

love
tasfia

Thank you so much guys, really your encouragement gives me the boost i need to complete this VM.

@Sabah - we are on the same page, even i think they compliment each other because of their varying personalities. But through this vm, i was only trying to be creative and play on a different yet very similar line.!
Originally posted by itstheclimb

@Sabah - we are on the same page, even i think they compliment each other because of their varying personalities. But through this vm, i was only trying to be creative and play on a different yet very similar line.!

Dear Sanam (if I remember correctly, 😳) Please do not misunderstand me, I have no qualms or concerns about playing or messing with the classics. I whole heartedly encourage it. 

Tornadoes that sweep us into the air and volcanoes that shake us to the ground.  Yet they both incite movement, which is what I assume you are trying to create, that movement of hearts in an age of too cool to care attitudes. 

I am truly looking forward to it.  Love Sabah

EDIT : Have you heard the original songs incorporated into Eminem's song.  There is the original by Skylar Gray, and another wonderful cover by Ariana.  Just for your pleasure nothing more. 

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Originally posted by a little faith

Dear Sanam (if I remember correctly, 😳) Please do not misunderstand me, I have no qualms or concerns about playing or messing with the classics. I whole heartedly encourage it. 

Tornadoes that sweep us into the air and volcanoes that shake us to the ground.  Yet they both incite movement, which is what I assume you are trying to create, that movement of hearts in an age of too cool to care attitudes. 

I am truly looking forward to it.  Love Sabah

EDIT : Have you heard the original songs incorporated into Eminem's song.  There is the original by Skylar Gray, and another wonderful cover by Ariana.  Just for your pleasure nothing more.  Love Sabah

Yes Sanam, you remember correctly. Oh, no i could never misunderstand your intentions, i know you were just stating what you thought. 

Sabah, see even before i made the whole vm you know what i'm trying to get at!😆

. Yes i have heard the orginal song, Its indeed beautiful. i have added a part of it to the vm. I will be uploading it shortly. I would surely love to hear your veiws on it.

I'm sorry again if i came off to be rude, was not my intention. I really apologize for making you belive that you might have said something wrong.

ITS HEREEE.. I'm so proud of myself for finishing this.😆 I sound like a kid who won a race or soemthing, But seriously i had so many problems with this vm, in the making, editing and uploading parts.

anyway i just wanted to try something different with this vm. I hope you like it.

When a tornado meets a volcano.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyA20iWKEM[/YOUTUBE]

Do leave your veiws on it. Please&thankyouuu.

Sanam.