whatthefrack Senior Member
whatthefrack
whatthefrack

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

Originally posted by whatthefrack

Originally posted by ankita1605

@suvi, ozzy (I am sorry I dont know your real name Embarrassed) I started watching this show because it promised to be so different. I rarely catch any TV shows but this one had so much meat in the story. now it has become a Bollywood musical with a predictable love story Unhappy

I simply loathe this show now!!Angry guess its the time to get migrated!Ouch

Yeah I know that feeling Confused. Wonder what other ideas they will think up next to not be the show it is supposed to be Cry
pity my plight raks bro...
i hav to do that wu of of monday...Cry
hav a look at dis post bro...

the new princeess in heaven will fianlly make an entry on 9th may ie on monday...Ouch according to that article...

grrrAngry i wont spare anyone/characters in my wu post of monday...Angry

my sympathies lie with you Cry

but as per that article and photograph Mr. Stiffness is going to marry Freak Out Queen ROFL

mmm I like that Clap I must say they make the perfect couple when they are together and this story will have a lovely twist if they decide to get together. Papa Stiffness will be full time hakka bakka Shocked. Whats going on?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks--Swetha-

-Anks- IF-Dazzler
-Anks-
-Anks-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

my sympathies lie with you Cry

but as per that article and photograph Mr. Stiffness is going to marry Freak Out Queen ROFL

mmm I like that Clap I must say they make the perfect couple when they are together and this story will have a lovely twist if they decide to get together. Papa Stiffness will be full time hakka bakka Shocked. Whats going on?

Lolz! even i noticed thatTongue and simply loved itLOL Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen together makes an eternal jodiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatthefrack-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index