•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜• It seems our show makers have decided that logic is best not only when thrown under the bus but trampled and obliterated by it's tires πŸ˜•

Why else would arch enemies that is Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen who have shown so much hatred towards each other in previous episodes suddenly come together and promise to become friends. Or how can they claim to be the new clean generation of politics when Mr. Stiffness played foul with Freak Out Queen's solar panels 😲😲. Makes me feel like I am looking at 5th graders making a mess of the story 😑😑😑.

Now if this has become a love story now of Alka and Chander make that one, instead of stretching on and on and on the same plot forever. Wasn't this show about modern politics and how the young is going to redefine the social fabric of life? So what's wrong? Is it for the TRPs by garnering more and more audience who prefer the saas-bahu soaps and song and dance all the time 🀒🀒? Meh. I wonder how long this will go on. Sorry to say this show has lost all its buzz now.

So Chander is back in the NNT house, yet again πŸ˜ƒ (man this guy has completely forgotten that Papa Stiffness is still alive and kicking), with Papa Stiffness restricting himself in his living room out of shame because of the open rebellion in his own camp and more importantly out of fear of some more khari khoti from Mataji πŸ˜ƒ. Who wants to be henpecked in front of the entire world of relatives. Also he is busy distributing cash to whoever is in need of it. So while the cat is away the mice ahem Alka and Chander will play πŸ‘, who now make full use of their freedom to prance around saying their sweet nothings to each other, openly all over NNT's house (nice). Mr. Stiffness on the other hand is getting into the groove of marriage now he has a better looking Princess of Heaven. What else is expected if him πŸ€” . But still no sign of the new Princess of Heaven. What's going on 😲? These salary negotiations are really killing me now πŸ˜•.

On to the er showstopper now, which is the gryaaawwwnd party in honor of Mr. Stiffness. Even the party poopers who have been invited to the party are like just mildly enthusiastic (how can they be excited at all when they are doing it for free and that too for Mr. Stiffness). Another coup by our director and casting crew. They are like "yeeeahaaawwwn" πŸ‘πŸ₯± whenever the DJ announces something. God give me a break. The DJ also very shockingly announces that so many female hearts are going to get broken coz Mr. Stiffness is getting married. Oh puuuhllleeez. On which planet exactly 😑? The only heart I think that broke is that of Govind's and that's why he didn't show up for the party. And then the dance begins very very slowly in fact πŸ₯± more kind of a mild warm-up with Mr. Stiffness showing his horrific moves to Alka 🀒??? Thankfully we are spared further torture when Freak Out Queen arrives with Chander 🀒???? Chander seems to be looking for the slightest opportunity to be with Freak Out Queen 😑. No wonder Freak Out Queen gets all the wrong signals . While Alka gets so rightly pissed 😑 Mr. Stiffness is thrilled to hook Chander up with Freak Out Queen. What more can be expected from such a dumbo. Also ask Mr. Stiffness to cover up instead of that half open sherwani. One can easily count the no. of bones in his rib cage. Did somebody tell him he has a great body to show off  🀣? Also I wonder how long this cat and mouse game will go on with Mr. Stiffness not knowing about Alka and Chander. Just too weird for me πŸ˜•.

Finally it's time for the show, I mean the show within the show, i.e. the dance program where the guests of honor start dancing out numbers from yet unreleased movies but still fail to enthuse the party poopers present. Why is there so much listlessness in everything only the almighty knows πŸ₯±.  Next week too it will be a complete continuation of song and dance while the makers of this show consider if they can turn this story into a musical instead, The Wizard of Oz, Chicago, maybe πŸ˜•? I told you what this show desperately needs. Adrenaline.
LOL Raks
You're right..this show has lost its uniqueness...and is like any other show...nothing special anymore
Hi raks broπŸ€—

thanks a lot for this post bro...πŸ€—
it was dam hillarious...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

rest of my comments r cmg tomorrow mrng...😊 

love
swetha
very much agreed...
boring...nothing new...
the same dancing... and boring stuffs..

@suvi, ozzy (I am sorry I dont know your real name πŸ˜³) I started watching this show because it promised to be so different. I rarely catch any TV shows but this one had so much meat in the story. now it has become a Bollywood musical with a predictable love story πŸ˜”
Originally posted by whatthefrack

@suvi, ozzy (I am sorry I dont know your real name πŸ˜³) I started watching this show because it promised to be so different. I rarely catch any TV shows but this one had so much meat in the story. now it has become a Bollywood musical with a predictable love story πŸ˜”

I simply loathe this show now!!😑 guess its the time to get migrated!
Originally posted by ankita1605

I simply loathe this show now!!😑 guess its the time to get migrated!

Yeah I know that feeling πŸ˜•. Wonder what other ideas they will think up next to not be the show it is supposed to be 😭

Yeah I know that feeling πŸ˜•. Wonder what other ideas they will think up next to not be the show it is supposed to be 😭
pity my plight raks bro...
i hav to do that wu of of monday...Cry
hav a look at dis post bro...

the new princeess in heaven will fianlly make an entry on 9th may ie on monday...Ouch according to that article...

grrrAngry i wont spare anyone/characters in my wu post of monday...Angry
Originally posted by sv003

pity my plight raks bro...
i hav to do that wu of of monday...😭
hav a look at dis post bro...

the new princeess in heaven will fianlly make an entry on 9th may ie on monday... according to that article...

grrr😑 i wont spare anyone/characters in my wu post of monday...😑

my sympathies lie with you 😭

but as per that article and photograph Mr. Stiffness is going to marry Freak Out Queen 🀣

mmm I like that πŸ‘ I must say they make the perfect couple when they are together and this story will have a lovely twist if they decide to get together. Papa Stiffness will be full time hakka bakka 😲. Whats going on?

my sympathies lie with you 😭

but as per that article and photograph Mr. Stiffness is going to marry Freak Out Queen 🀣

mmm I like that πŸ‘ I must say they make the perfect couple when they are together and this story will have a lovely twist if they decide to get together. Papa Stiffness will be full time hakka bakka 😲. Whats going on?

Lolz! even i noticed thatπŸ˜› and simply loved itπŸ˜† Mr. Stiffness and Freak Out Queen together makes an eternal jodi🀣