Some news about these pics..from today's episode

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
1.Maan kaha gaye tum ..kisse mei apni mehendi dikhyu..

2.Mamaji -lacchi convo- multivitamins lene wale mamaji ke liye protien-shake wife chahiye..good one Lacchi..

3.Geet-Pammi interaction-touched our hearts for sure...love Pammi's dialogues particularly this one was so touchy...'kamse kam mujhe insaan toh samjha'...
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice episode..Pammi's story is really touching and its a lot of women's real life story in India..I would love to see CVs focusing a little bit on it and leave a good message as it has a lot of potential!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bul3

nice episode..Pammi's story is really touching and its a lot of women's real life story in India..I would love to see CVs focusing a little bit on it and leave a good message as it has a lot of potential!

really dear..there r so many pammi's in India who've the same pain & Geet's story was the same ..a deprived daughter..but she got her knight in shining armour...but all r not so lucky to have a Maan Singh Khurana for them
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Would def be nice for CVs to explore Pammi's story...and get Teji more attentive towards her.
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pammi is good actor...
she has innocence
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

really dear..there r so many pammi's in India who've the same pain & Geet's story was the same ..a deprived daughter..but she got her knight in shining armour...but all r not so lucky to have a Maan Singh Khurana for them

bilkul sach kaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
loved both ur repliesπŸ‘πŸ‘
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  WEll said bobby there are many pammis  in our country and that was the reason i wanted badly CV's pay more attention towards tej-pammi relationship instead of fruitless dev- nando  zabardasti love track we are very please and satisfied with our maaneet lovely moments don't want these useless scene..i know they've to fill an epi...but tej -pammi track would be far better and would contain some moment to think  for our countrymen like tej ... it will be interesting to see any improvement in their relationship and how tej will realise that pammi  is also a human being before his his patni...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved Pummy & Geet's bonding
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

WEll said bobby there are many pammis  in our country and that was the reason i wanted badly CV's pay more attention towards tej-pammi relationship instead of fruitless dev- nando  zabardasti love track we are very please and satisfied with our maaneet lovely moments don't want these useless scene..i know they've to fill an epi...but tej -pammi track would be far better and would contain some moment to think  for our countrymen like tej ... it will be interesting to see any improvement in their relationship and how tej will realise that pammi  is also a human being before his his patni...[/QUOTE

Well said Taz..the cv's shoul focus on Pammi-Teji relatioship instead of Dev-Nandini as a parallel track..they can show Teji's heart feeling a bit for Pammi & Geet taking initiative to improve their relationship..
No Maaneet today...felt suna-suna...we've to wait till GC's return..

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bobby...nice analysis...

3.Geet-Pammi interaction-touched our hearts for sure...love Pammi's dialogues particularly this one was so touchy...'kamse kam mujhe insaan toh samjha'...

and dearthis part is the today's best moment...