Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila Is Our Last Miracle

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kavita.

Groupbie

Kavita.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wouldnt The Show Just Be a Lot Nicier If Ahem And Gopi Just Got Together ?? I Wish Something Will Change :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everPoojaa_P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila Is Our Last Miracle" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I agree but the CV's probably think that ratings will fall when they do and so they want to drag it out as long as they can

Kavita.

Groupbie

Kavita.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

I agree but the CV's probably think that ratings will fall when they do and so they want to drag it out as long as they can

But Isnt Everyone Like Dying For There Romance

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I've been waiting patiently for their romance to start for such long time now!! but not to worry their love-story will start pretty sooon i reckon Big smile
I'm sure most of us will like their cute Jodi once they unite as proper couple! 
The Cv's just need to develop their characters more, which they are working on at the moment, it is why they have this swiss trip so the story can take a new turn 
Just hoping that each day there will be at least some wonderful moments of GoHem from now on Wink

-Pooja

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavita.

Originally posted by Traxy101

But Isnt Everyone Like Dying For There Romance

We all were until we saw the dream sequence in Switzerland, now we are all a bit happier that Aham has a bit more time to practice his facial expressions to get it right when they finally come together romantically...Tongue If he performs like he did in Gopi's dream it will be a huge let down.

Ip-AK4ever

Ip-AK4ever

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
In choti bahu serial once they final met I think after 7 -8 times getting married.
TRP went up.
CVs should realize that people watch TV for entertainment not to feel sad and cry all the time.
WE want to smile while watching TV as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.

Kavita.

Groupbie

Kavita.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbfan123

In choti bahu serial once they final met I think after 7 -8 times getting married.
TRP went up.

CVs should realize that people watch TV for entertainment not to feel sad and cry all the time.

WE want to smile while watching TV as well.

Exactlyy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top