Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

Veer idiot deserves Tapasya.
Iccha doing everything ( I know she is dumb) to keep his weakness under wraps, taking shit from his family day in and out, trying to protect his family from imposters and Veer is busy flirting wid Tapasya and doing TRAP baby jaap24/7 in front of Iccha. How can he be so insensitive😑😑.

But Veer doesnt know Iccha's mahanta na...πŸ˜‰...Veer is not flirting with tapasya, he is just doing what iccha forced him to do initially , and now has developed a bond towards the baby...looks seemingly  normal to me. oh yes, he deserves iccha alright...iccha doesnot deserve him..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes 2 [11.76%]
No 15 [88.24%]πŸ‘
Others 0 [0.00%]
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

But Veer doesnt know Iccha's mahanta na...πŸ˜‰...Veer is not flirting with tapasya, he is just doing what iccha forced him to do initially , and now has developed a bond towards the baby...looks seemingly  normal to me. oh yes, he deserves iccha alright...iccha doesnot deserve him..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i agree wid u...😊
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Veer has become such a confusing character nowadays... cant understand what he is upto... one can understand his bonding with the baby ... but his behaviour towards Taps n Ichcha is so contradictory to what it was previously that I wonder what all this is leading to... have a strong feeling that Ichcha will get separated from Veer ... πŸ˜• Ichcha is trying to save Veer n the family in her own dumb way ... what she  needs to do is, just show that infertility report  to Veer and everything will fall in place ...  CVs need to move ahead with the story ... high time they stop this overstretching they have been doing for last so many months...😑
🀒
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cjs369

Veer has become such a confusing character nowadays... cant understand what he is upto... one can understand his bonding with the baby ... but his behaviour towards Taps n Ichcha is so contradictory to what it was previously that I wonder what all this is leading to... have a strong feeling that Ichcha will get separated from Veer ... πŸ˜• Ichcha is trying to save Veer n the family in her own dumb way ... what she  needs to do is, just show that infertility report  to Veer and everything will fall in place ...  CVs need to move ahead with the story ... high time they stop this overstretching they have been doing for last so many months...😑
🀒

cvs creativity ends with tappu exposure , they dont know how to proceed with the story after thast, so they r delaying it,
srsly its high time this pregnancy track goes to closure, iccha is yet to get pregnant, but this track i dont know when it will lead to closure, i know iccha will expose tappu eventually but whennn AngryAngryAngryAngry. i have lost my hopes on rathod also, agar usse kuch karna hota , toh ab tak kar letaaAngry
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know Vijaya Iccha is becoming more and more dumb wid each passing day but at the same time one cant deny that Veer is going overboard wid his baby feelings.
When Iccha forced him to take care of the baby even she knew that the baby was Veer's. She did not want Veer to sit in the puja but Mai folded her arms, pleaded her and blackmailed her so she had to give in.
Yesterday I was really confused wid Veer's words. He is thinking Tapasya has changed and has become matured but the last sentence which she told him was something like ' Main aapko khona nahi chati Veer' so how can Veer think that she has changedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
He was thinking if Tapasya had shown this kind of maturity earlier then  rishte ulajhte nahin. Did he mean then he wud have accepted Tapasya as his wife😲😲.
Even if the baby was his, feeding Tapasya, touching her tummy,giving her his name is in a way being insensitive to Iccha's feelings and taking her for granted

Sorry Vijaya, I just now saw that u have started liking Tapasya genuinely, so maybe u also want Vee...Ya.
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

I know Vijaya Iccha is becoming more and more dumb wid each passing day but at the same time one cant deny that Veer is going overboard wid his baby feelings.
When Iccha forced him to take care of the baby even she knew that the baby was Veer's. She did not want Veer to sit in the puja but Mai folded her arms, pleaded her and blackmailed her so she had to give in.
Yesterday I was really confused wid Veer's words. He is thinking Tapasya has changed and has become matured but the last sentence which she told him was something like ' Main aapko khona nahi chati Veer' so how can Veer think that she has changedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
He was thinking if Tapasya had shown this kind of maturity earlier then  rishte ulajhte nahin. Did he mean then he wud have accepted Tapasya as his wife😲😲.
Even if the baby was his, feeding Tapasya, touching her tummy,giving her his name is in a way being insensitive to Iccha's feelings and taking her for granted

Sorry Vijaya, I just now saw that u have started liking Tapasya genuinely, so maybe u also want Vee...Ya.

Hey Souroj, I liked Tapasya's acting frankly speaking, if she is able to invoke such hatred in all of us, then she is definitely doing her job well  πŸ˜‰...and I'm actually making another VM on Veecha...what does that say...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...no yaar for me its Veecha all the way...but yes, I'm quite pissed off with iccha at the moment.
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Souroj, I liked Tapasya's acting frankly speaking, if she is able to invoke such hatred in all of us, then she is definitely doing her job well  πŸ˜‰...and I'm actually making another VM on Veecha...what does that say...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...no yaar for me its Veecha all the way...but yes, I'm quite pissed off with iccha at the moment.

Wat is VM ?
nutmeg7 thumbnail
agree with you vijaya...its ichcha who literally pushed veer despite knowing the fact that tapasya is NOT carrying veers child...both veecha deserve each other...dumbos both of them
FunLyfe thumbnail

Video mix..πŸ˜‰