Navya
Navya

What is Anant upto? (Page 3)

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Niana- Thank you ji..

Ahh..yeah thats right lol..But seriously..the way he went to Navya's house umm infront of building,for a sec i got a heart attrach (not real one though hehe)c'on dude-what's really up to you..Navya's reaction was spot on...hmm.main..won..uper..niche,aghe picche,she were looking everywhere..Anant's has totally lost it.. I mean hello..A friend 'd never ask you like" Chalo "mere" lia Plz..Does he even know what he's saying lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Enigma.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hmm...and not to forget the sweet complaint  "ranbir ke saath chali gayi mujhse kaha bhi nahi chodne ke liye" ...:-))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1XSilentPrayersXpiya2025.

Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Niana- Thank you ji..

Ahh..yeah thats right lol..But seriously..the way he went to Navya's house umm infront of building,for a sec i got a heart attrach (not real one though hehe)c'on dude-what's really up to you..Navya's reaction was spot on...hmm.main..won..uper..niche,aghe picche,she were looking everywhere..Anant's has totally lost it.. I mean hello..A friend 'd never ask you like" Chalo "mere" lia Plz..Does he even know what he's saying lol.

You're welcome ji..

Yep, Navya's reaction was spot on , I think her reaction was not only a result of her getting scared about the family and padosi catching them , it was also because of the reality check she got from Renuka. That was important, she was herself on the verge of being bekaabo.

vedula_1piya2025.

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Exactly..Neither he is fallin nor Standing...I mean falling in Love LOL
He loves to blackmail her 'Mere lliye"... the way e loooks at her...talks to her..thinks about her...They all are symptoms of Love  But  the Cvs arent making it Clear...

vedula_1Enigma.

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah.. & it was a real reaction from Navya..Any girl like her 'd done the same what did..& Anant lol..Now-a-day he doesnt even think before doing anything.So "questining"himself for his own actions,seems to be far way,it'd take time..
The way he was looking @ her today..espacially that last bit like "hmm hmm hmm" geting dat paper for her (what was that BTW,i forgot) asking her to fill it up..n going there just for him" that was really sweet but still dont he think once its weird that how he's asking her to go just for "him"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma.

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@piya,...thats why i am saying... that "Mere Liye" was a lil...ahem...LOL

vedula_1

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Parisa-Hey :)
Ahem? what did you mean by that.. LOLU mean intense or silly? :P

Edited by piya2025 - 06 May 2011 at 1:12pm
Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

The paper was the application form for the picnic. " Mere liye " thingy , I think, best friends mein chalta hai, regardless of the gender, but since Anant-Navya's friendship is still new .. Thats why its looking a bit ... ahemLOL Whatever that meantLOL

Edited by --Naina-- - 06 May 2011 at 1:11pm

vedula_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index