Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@piya,...thats why i am saying... that "Mere Liye" was a lil...ahem...😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Parisa-Hey :)
Ahem? what did you mean by that.. 😆U mean intense or silly? :PEdited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The paper was the application form for the picnic. " Mere liye " thingy , I think, best friends mein chalta hai, regardless of the gender, but since Anant-Navya's friendship is still new .. Thats why its looking a bit ... ahem😆 Whatever that meant😆

Edited by --Naina-- - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Piya 🤣  Neither intense nor silly...It was Fishy 😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Parisa- Lmao🤣I liked your discription of "Ahem"🤣Fishy🤣Rama karanchand ko bulaya jayye🤣She's the only one who 'd be able to make a fish out of this fishy🤣

@Naina-Arre,i didnt say,Ekdam hi nahin chalta..I was saying "The way" he said..If Ritz were in his place,she' have say this "chalna yaar mere lia" but look @ him,he's already asking her with so much "haq"🤣
Kyun Jayye tere lia..yea toh bata.🤣
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vedula_1

anant isn't a bad guy!!! but hez just unable to control his feelings!! his not aware of what is he actually doing!! his actions can get navya into trouble just like how she got into trouble becoz of that engagement thing!! ðŸ˜ƒ anant is for sure a good guy!!😳

yaaa yaaar he can't control him.he don't know what he is doing...his stubborn and his love is doing this...he is not thinking what is wrong what is write...I think if Navya get in to trouble...he will do some thing to solve the problem...but to realize his love for Navya he will get time ha ha ha
yaaa Anant is a really good guy...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

I agree with u Anu.  but i am not sure whether Anant will fight for his love.. at this point, i'm confused regarding this. first let him realize that he is in love.😊

yaaa But I think to realize his love he will get more time..I think Navya still don't know what happen to Anant...😆 Navya in confuse ha ha ha😕...poor Navya she don't know what to do...
I am sure if his family select shagun for him he will do some thing to go away away from the wedding orr...he will run away from the mandap...Dulha Run away form the mandap ha ha ha..may be like that he will stubborn...😳
vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Hmm Who is Anant? Or the question should be what is Anant? (hmm)

A level headed guy with his own sets of principle which belongs to  his familly's "oh not so cool" rule book as well.

He doesnt believe in datingas he thinks they r waste of time n he can do better things than this.

He has his own sets of principle thats true yet he likes to do what his age's people do,Eventhough his familly dont like such activities.. (I.e-Going for a drive with friends @ night)  - which proves nomatter he stands for the "right" things.)which are right acc to him)

A friend of him,told him to atleast date a girl,First he ignores but later on he,himself gets attracted to a girl (Who is innocent,sweet & different than other girls,according to him)to the extent which made him do-

Staring @ her during Cpmputer project.

Having some (harmless)fun,by cliking photos.

Unknowingly hurt her then say sorry.Genuinely showing concern for her.

Inviting her for his sister's engagement party which his Grand paa may not like.

Making things up,with Nimisha.

Then convincing her for coming to the party..Making sure,if she's coming or not..

Giving her dhamki when she says "she wont be able to make it to the function".Making sure she's coming & that too with him..

Balcony dekhne chale ,do hi min laghenghe" (in short doing silly stuff)

Calling her just to hear her voice (Unknowingly) ask her if everything is fine..

Comes to her place & offering lift ..Without thinking she can get into trouble bcoz of this.

Staring at her when he sees her in the college..

Precap : convincing her to come to panchgani for "him". 

End of the story is..He''s the same Anant who we have seen in the 1st episode..But he is changing with time as he's started liking/falling for a girl & the best part is he's aware about this changes .but he didnt get the "Time" to question" his feelings..
which im sure he'll do but only after some "drama" happen..Probably that 'd be created by his / Navya's familly..

*phew* Im done :)

piyaaa... you just stole my words!!! i loved ur reply... !!! i am loving all those reactions hez giving!! dont you think anant is more attracted to navya rather than navya getting attracted to anant?? ðŸ˜³
😳 am loving this show sooo badly!!!! his feelings are totally true and soo realistic!! i mean his behaviour is just soo natural like the other teens!!! goshhh i love this serial!! ðŸ˜³
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ah...if there is one character in this show that can spark off many discussions...it has 2 be this guy...from day one he has captured our fancies...come on guys, one month down and he's appeared in almost all the episodes..but can any of us define him in simple terms?? no we cant...sometimes his antics puts your brain in this insanity gear that u literally feel like banging your head on the wall but at the same time u enjoy it...and 2 be very honest, i'm in no hurry 2 know about his feelings or thoughts...let anant remain a mystery for a few more months...thats the beauty of his character...if his feelings are revealed so soon, then it would amount to nothing less than character assassination...anant would no more be the anant we want him to be...but there is one thing we know about him...anant bohot achcha ladka hai, bohot achcha...
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is crossing limits unknowingly but it can put navya into trouble & if navya is allowed to go to picnic we hope to see some cute anya scenes