Navya

What is Anant upto?

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder if he doing so much without realizing!! I mean getting her to the party jabardasti..
today he spoke to Navya after seeing nimisha talking to her fiancee, he went to navya's house to pick her up disregarding the fact that she can get into trouble because of this (which she almost did and he realized his bewakoofi i guess) and now he will convince her to come to panchgani for "him".  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaar he is in love he want to Navya to spend time with him...he don't know what is he doing...I think he is in love
do you suspect him???I means...he is doing this by hiding some thing in his heart...I don't think soo I think he also don't know what he is doing...case he only want to see her want to be with her thats the reason...but he realize this after he did it..I think Like that...Anant is not a bad guy I think...😕

I think his behavoir shows if he wants Navya any how he will get her to his life...He will fight for his love...may be not thinking what will happen next...
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly!!! i was wondering the same too!!!  hez just crossing  his limits unknowningly!!!! am afraid navya may get into trouble!!! ðŸ˜•
vedula_1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

Yaaar he is in love he want to Navya to spend time with him...he don't know what is he doing...I think he is in love
do you suspect him???I means...he is doing this by hiding some thing in his heart...I don't think soo I think he also don't know what he is doing...case he only want to see her want to be with her thats the reason...but he realize this after he did it..I think Like that...Anant is not a bad guy I think...😕

I think his behavoir shows if he wants Navya any how he will get her to his life...He will fight for his love...may be not thinking what will happen next...

anant isn't a bad guy!!! but hez just unable to control his feelings!! his not aware of what is he actually doing!! his actions can get navya into trouble just like how she got into trouble becoz of that engagement thing!! ðŸ˜ƒ anant is for sure a good guy!!😳
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
he is in love aur wo naVya ko problem mein nahi dalega!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No I am not saying he is bad guy...I am just wondering that he is not questioning himself for what he is doing...
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tonight's epi was good,I'd say but I didnt like the way he went to Navya's house to pick her up. that was really an unnecessery scene.Later they didnt even talk about it,then what was the use of that scene.Im not able to understand why he went their ! or I should say why CV's showed that scene.

That phone bit was cute.Mainly coz he had s'thing to ask her.Lets see what goona happen next week.
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with u Anu.  but i am not sure whether Anant will fight for his love.. at this point, i'm confused regarding this. first let him realize that he is in love.😊
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. Anant has lost it . He's for sure attracted to her, only he himself doesn't realise that. He calls her every now and then, smiles looking at her pics , Thinks about her, And He's been unknowingly doing things that "conventionally" a boyfriend does. ðŸ˜† Becomes stubborn when Navya refuses to come, Gets her zabardasti to the sagai , Drops her to her house and to the hospital (before) , He's been in the hyper active mode ever since Navya refused to come to the engagement. and Aaj toh hadh hi kar di😆 He went to pick her up. And the precap , " Please come to the picnic , FOR ME .. " like seriously? ðŸ˜† He is totally bekaabo😆 He needs to calm down and question himself as to why he's been doing all that. Edited by --Naina-- - 12 years ago
vedula_1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Naina--

Agree. Anant has lost it . He's for sure attracted to her, only he himself doesn't realise that. He calls her every now and then, smiles looking at her pics , Thinks about her, And He's been unknowingly doing things that "conventionally" a boyfriend does. ðŸ˜† Becomes stubborn when Navya refuses to come, Gets her zabardasti to the sagai , Drops her to her house and to the hospital (before) , He's been in the hyper active mode ever since Navya refused to come to the engagement. and Aaj toh hadh hi kar di😆 He went to pick her up. And the precap , " Please come to the picnic , FOR ME .. " like seriously? ðŸ˜† He is totally bekaabo😆 He needs to calm down and question himself as to why he's been doing all that.

wowww naina... kya mast reply hain!!! exactly..!!! i am loving his reactions!! hez more bekabooo than navya... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ