06/05// Happy Bathtub and Soup Scene Anniversary

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah you guessed it-i'm back with another anniversary post!!! But this one is extra special as its not the anniversary of ONE scene but TWO scenes!!! Who can forget that infamous bathtub scene and then the scene when for the first time Basket was wearing her Armaan's clothes and they were in wet hair and she fed him soup ☺️

Bathtub Scene
What strikes me is how it started out so innocently with him hesitant to get in the 'baraf ka paani' and Basket having to convince him 😆 But then as soon as she grabbed his muscles and they shared an eyelock with 'Ishq Leta hai' starting to play, then we all knew that it was going to be the opposite. But unexpectedly, she walked away but still managed to form a shy smile and we all just thought for a moment 'Well that went to hell' But then in typical in Indian T.V style he groaned in pain and she went rushing to him (not that we had any complaints hehe 😉) But what was different was that before they shared this intense moment, they had a light moment where they both shared a 'joke' and laughed together after so long 😳
The close proximity itself just created fireworks and as their hands slowly interlocked, his lips then lingered on her hand as he then kissed her 😍 Bare in mind, this was like the ONLY place he kissed her in this scene but it still remains one of the hottest scenes in DMG till date due to that intense and passionate moment they shared.
When he looked up at her after that and saw her face shy away, then we KNEW that there was more to come due to the way he looked at her. And damn right he didn't disappoint!!! Because as she went to leave, he held on to her arm with his gaze still fixed on her as he slowly pulled her down. ANY person would get butterflies watching this part when he nuzzled into her face and then her hair as he tightened his hand round her arm.☺️ As he saw her shying away, he placed his finger on her chin and moved it gently to face him as their foreheads touched and he stroked her hair. Then he held her hand again and kissed it gently and he slowly lifted his lips from there, he saw her shying away, and let go.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPll748z3xY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Soup Scene
He was angry at her, but still her shyness and her beauty enthralled him that he couldn't help but admire her and be captivated by her.  She noticed it and tucked her wet hair behind her ear as she shied away and said shyly 'mera kapra geela hua tha' as he noticed her in his clothes.
She quietly sat down and offered him the soup, and although his anger was still there, he subsided it due to the care she showed him. As she gave him the soup, he gently held her hand and formed an almost smile for her kindness. He muttered a thanks to avoid a fight but it still happened due to to Riddhima bringing it up.
Even though at that time I hated it, I have to say that I have come to love it as they were EXCELLENT!!! It was nice to see this egoistic side of armaan and see AR have a normal couple fight as it was quite realistic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PffQIXMbTGk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago

Hey my KaJen Wikipedia..or say my Armaan..I love the bath tub scene still gives me shivers when i watch it..It's such a passionate scene..and the soup part GGRR I can kill Armaan all he cared was about this FREAKKING fight which did no good...But it was a nice scene..

uff the bathtub scene makes me☺️even today
n the soup scene was so cute but then that stupid fight had to cum in between
n u have described the scene so well
thnx 4r makin the topic❤️
Happy Bathtub/Soup Anniversary Everyone!
Beautiful post Fattu.
Our KaJen encyclopedia, love the way you write.
Who can forget those scenes? - 😉

P.S : I somehow cant help but laugh at the title, its cute yet funny! 😆

Do I really have to comment on this, that to after your post?

Even thinking about the 'Bathtub' scene, 'Soup' scene etc. Sends chills down my spine. Nowhere did I ever see such intense and passionate chemistry. I remember when I first watched these scenes, I asked myself, "Should I be watching this?, Is this appropriate for me?" Despite my internal monologue I carried on and watched those scenes, that to not once, I must've watched it like a billion times. I couldn't help myself and kept on clicking  the rewind button.

KaJen portrayed each and every action of the scenes in such a sizzling way, which no one cany deny. They truly are irreplaceable and unbeatable.

Happy Bathtub/Soup Scene Anniversary!

P.S : Great post Fatima :D
Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago
D one in d bathtub ws one of the best scenes of AR...it was really hot, tho nthn hpd 😆😆
oh my fattu, you described both the scenes so perfectly😳👏

both the scenes were just perfect...the KaJen magic is so vividly evident...even though they were not that close, you can still feel the burning chemistry and that is possible only with KaJen.

The initial awkwardness, the shyness everything is so perfect😍
You know they repeated the hand kissing moment twice lol...KaJen scenes are so burning hot that editors ko edit karna hi tha...anyway still the scene gives me butterflies like anything☺️

and the soup scene, just look at their first few seconds intense eye-lock and you would get butterflies on your stomach...that was too HOT!! just their eye lock is enough for that!! they way they looked at each other😍..I agree I wish Armaan had not acted so thick-headed at that time and put all his anger on his Basket but again like you said that just depicted the reality; how sometimes couples fight for the silliest reasons ever...lol

amazing post fattu, loved the scenes and still do and will always do coz they are simply the best.

Edited my post.Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago
The Bathtub scene was one of the most intense scenes in the history of DMG<3So it'l always remain special...☺️😍
Kajen's chemistry in that scene toh mashaalah above any description<3
Both were dressed to kill...❤️
Kajen describe hotness and perfection<3😍
Noone could have done that scene so well:)
Cheers to Kajen<<3