Lux Dance ke Superstars

the cutest thing on the floor

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
avneet!!!

i cant stop smiling when the pint sized dancers gives such expressions..and also does jhatak matak of her kamar

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She had such good expressions today...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

avneet!!!

i cant stop smiling when the pint sized dancers gives such expressions..and also does jhatak matak of her kamar

😆

Very true. It was the cutest performance so far. Avneet looked so beautiful too 👍🏼
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen such a little kid be such a professional with her expressions.

Well, Vaishu is just exceptional, but Avneet is so young and she understands the character in the dance so well! I have a truly fantastic time staring at her face..she's so adorable! 😃 ohh man and she's pretty good with these jhatkaas..they look so sweet.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
Avneet has shown so much improvement! She's this sweet little girl who transforms into a fataka when she comes on stagee! Absolutely love her tapori expressions, kya baat hai... her expressions remind me of Vrushali sometimes 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Avneet was SOOO adoarble today! Her expressions, latkas and jatkas were great..she's a total phataka!

THIS is how expressions enhance a performance..I love Atul but I had to force myself to watch him today..Avneet was just too good!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Avneet is a very pretty little girl who looks like a doll when she dances 🤗 Love her expressions 😃
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avneet is such a cutie! I loved her performance! Her expressions were aik dum bang on! fultoo fataak! ❤️
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Avneet did a great job, she has improved so much. She is so cute!!!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my favouuuriiiteee person from josh team...my avneet baby😍 she's such a treaat to watch...i love her. She would be an amazing actress ( & a very beautiful one) when she grows up)...she's already sooo talented! My secret wish is to see ritu, vaishu & avneet doing a trio dance <3