LTL wikipedia status

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
please see,if you already have not done so.  I check this fairly regularly,so up until the 3rd of may 2011 under cast Mishal Raheja: Dutta Patil main male protagonist[ may come back] ,was printed, now after Mishal's 3rd of may ' interveiw'where'he says its a rumour, it reads as Mishal Raheja; Dutta Patil,dead. ... you can read the rest of the cast and roles your self especially the 'new male lead'... comment if you want to, I personally was quite disgusted by this wikipedia which can be edited! as it says on it... well if we go by this nonsense then the female protagonist  is a widow!
hamlet 
ps if this is a repeat of the same post ,than apologies LTLdev team,also will you look into the authenticity of this wiki... many thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 wikipedia is hilarious. πŸ˜† anybody can edit it and we should put everyone is dead coz the whole show is dead. πŸ˜† Just leave it Hamlet. it's not worth it. 
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry Hammie,
The moment Dutta's charcter will re-enter the show ,again this wikipedia information will be updated.πŸ˜†
Waise bhi now MR is no more our Dutta ,so as far as i am concerned,i don't care what they mention.
Personally i don't like the way wikipedia gives access to edit the matter .Anyone can write whatever they feel is correct,the authenticity is all gone.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
its not authentic , anyone can add whatever they want

krishaa thumbnail
hey guys i have made certain changes in it.
and do hope u all will like it.please do comment.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
'@ preety,sam,ritzy!  chalo feel better now that I'eve got it off my chest.this ridiculous though any body can edit it ,every which way,
ritzy sahi hai there are alll dead haaa haaa...at least you made me larfff. have a good weekend ,maybe???
the great oracle Mishaleous Rahejaous speaks to his muses!
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

wikipedia is hilarious. πŸ˜† anybody can edit it and we should put everyone is dead coz the whole show is dead. πŸ˜† Just leave it Hamlet. it's not worth it. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww ritz u do tht n i wil award u with a bara wala chocolateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmmm nw we knw who's being doing the editing in wiki dnt we..the sme PS or his chamcha🀒😑
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
have you seen this?  aadesh chaudhary -  diggu[male antagonist supporter,nana saheb ki pooch]] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway, the information will be updated once the character re-enters. don't worry.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ yuvi dus kotay bhi ek sherrr nahi bun sakte!  😑 frigging sick in the mind ... so ya nakku biwi hai ye nahi hai? dutta ki?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ deewani.. dikko sala mein tu Saab bun gaya!