India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Today Piya was abhay's confidence booster

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Abhaiya relationship can not b explain.They r soul-mates, love each other madly  but somewhere they lack in believing each other strength especially abhay.I dont noe y Abhay makes piya his weakness but in reality he shuld use her as strength .Piya is abhay's booster confidence booster.2day the way Piya console Abhay & was able 2 convince him 2 go 2 kasauli 2 help the victims & made him believe tht he won't act as beast after seeing blood ,he will b able 2 resist blood was tremendous .This shows tht although Pia is not physically stong but still she is strong enough 2 control Abhay's violent emotionsDay Dreaming.I was so happy the way pia handle the situation.Initially she dont told Abhay abt Chand's accident coz she noe how Hyper & impatient her BF get so she calmly took him 2 kasauli & there Abhay came 2 noe abt his fatherSmile.Today Pia showed tht how much she luv Abhay but real exam is yet 2 come.V'll get 2 c 2morrow whether she is actually strong or not

I felt bad whn i saw Abhay so helpless whn Sid was succeeded in convincing Dr. 2 take blood test of chand.Abhay which v saw in last few episode suddenly disappear.I felt so sorry 4 him.He wnt 2 do so much but he lost tht confidenceCry.He got evn more worried whn Sid threat him abt Pia.He was full of anger whn his 'Big brother' told him tht how eager he is 2 taste pia & suck her blood.Abhay was in trauma.He was so all tensedCry.After watching 2day's show i actually realized tht Pia can b Abhay's weakness as well as strength but it depends on Abhay wht he wnts  pia  2 b. 

Precap: Abhay got so scared & was full of guilt  whn pia came angrily & ask him wht he did with her.Did he bite her?.Oh Abhay was so not Abhay.I was missing the hero in him.Iwnt strong Abhay.Pia's Abhay.I wnt my old stong Abhay & i wnt Pia 2 trust him & believe him.I hope Pia can stand 4 Abhay. Unhappy

As 4 Sid i really wnt 2 kill himAngry.Now he is irritating

Edited by cuteshrishti - 06 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi18Pari-GuptasmithasrkTOTAL-ROMANTICilove99-Rema-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
aww..super post Srishi..agree with youtotally PIYA IS ABHAY STRENGTH actually..and he is hers..see that is how it is..THEY ARE CONNECTED IN ALL WAYS..in simple words inseperable..!!
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aww..super post Srishi..agree with youtotally PIYA IS ABHAY STRENGTH actually..and he is hers..see that is how it is..THEY ARE CONNECTED IN ALL WAYS..in simple words inseperable..!!
yes hema they r inseparable but abhay needs 2 understand tht.He thinks pia is weak & delicate but he can use her as strengthSmile 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index