Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Rohan may just stop his mother from Scolding Rads and say why r u scolding her I like her she is my friendπŸ˜†
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Chalhov for the post:)

I liked Dadaji's smile...when BB was scolding at him. Esp when she mention Rohan...as per CB description he is the only one that knows Dev is the youngest grandson.  He is excellent actor. With no dialogue we can sense what dadaji's is feeling. Rohan was too funny. He behaved exactly like a child.  He could not recognize Dev nor Radhika...He was a tension relief sort of...Esp when says to Dev...kya you're also doctor. He is very spontaneous comic as we can see in interviews. All the actors are very good.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,it would be fun to see Rohan shouting  & making BB run around PB & calling names.And I'm sure slowly he'l become friends with Radhika & will not tolerate if someone shouts at her.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow chalhov yaar I am waiting for the next few epi what will happen...hey I want to see that how Rohen will react when he see his face from the mirror...🀣
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That will be awsome.. Rohan and Radhika friends, and even ask  everyone else to act better with Radhika, or he calls out their names or take his tantrum out..🀣, and pull on mohini's hair , and jumki...  πŸ˜†
also can't wait to see radhika in a diffrent saree, even she didn't change after all the fire episode...   maybe next morning... 

i hope, Rohan only will say "she is my friend, as others all are standing in shock...
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like they have come to the full circle of 12 yeArs...πŸ˜†
Now we will watch as to how Dadaji will be happy and singing with joy as to BB's plans fail...πŸ˜‰
And Rohan, he will be like fun thing for us to watch...
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

Nice and funny post.

Dadaji's smile can really be irritating to BB.  Here she thinks she has achieved her goal and the old man gave that  "is that so" look?  Her response was so your faith in your God is still intact?  Why not?  He is the only one aware of what the Sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) has predicted for his family.  Must be thinking in his mind--OH lady dream whenyou can and do not stare daggers at me when the entire dream crashes in front of you.

Rohan did tickle my funny bones.  I liked him asking his mom "why his badima has become fat"  Tomorrow, once he comes home he may even question her about her eating?  In for a lot of comedy scenes and some light moments.  
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully Rohan will make Radev Unite...it would be fun to watch...as Ruby had said before...this CB will have some comedy...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigrid

Looks like they have come to the full circle of 12 yeArs...πŸ˜†

Now we will watch as to how Dadaji will be happy and singing with joy as to BB's plans fail...πŸ˜‰
And Rohan, he will be like fun thing for us to watch...

and when our Dev beahve like pure Indian Hubby  Rohan will oull Dev's leg.. maybe Radhika aan play around too ...  irriattaing our Dev...  and you are right, 12 yrs come to a circle now... um..
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Nice and funny post.

Dadaji's smile can really be irritating to BB.  Here she thinks she has achieved her goal and the old man gave that  "is that so" look?  Her response was so your faith in your God is still intact?  Why not?  He is the only one aware of what the Sooth-sayer(Kashi Maharaj) has predicted for his family.  Must be thinking in his mind--OH lady dream whenyou can and do not stare daggers at me when the entire dream crashes in front of you.

Rohan did tickle my funny bones.  I liked him asking his mom "why his badima has become fat"  Tomorrow, once he comes home he may even question her about her eating?  In for a lot of comedy scenes and some light moments.  

I thought BB knows it too, isn't because of that padma saying "she suppose to bring fortune, but hse is bringing ***.. something..
 i can't wait him to get hom enad makign everyone to dance on his words... and  handling Virat's tantrums too. his RP dream. ha ha ha... all this time Virat was ruling him.. and now????