Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer :Pehle bar itna dar laga... (Page 2)

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by Roshini1494

well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

Absolutely Right...They are changing the entire story for Nandmi...From where veer got the sudden concern for tappu's baby and where is love for ichcha had gone????????? If Nandmi are forcing all i can say is they are not professional and can't distinguish between professional life and persanol life...
very right but what am i surprised about is these cvs ...if nandmi are forcing  them then why they are ruining their story..kick them both out of the show Angry why you are paying them to do what they want ..lol you guys pay them ...warn them and if they want to go ..go..you will  get thousand actors but in this way you are only ruining your show Dead veer was such charming character ...Cry and look what they have done to him...Angry i feel so bad bashing my once favorite character...Ouch

@bold muje bhi...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yaminibandijdfan

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Originally posted by groucho

well what can i say cvs are totally brainless Dead..veer was crying bitterly both times ..and now ..ok i'll bash veer later but cvs ..have they gone complete mad..they themselves don't know what they have shown first and what they are showing now..if nandmi are forcing them then for two actors they are ruining the entire showThumbs Down has anyone seen any idiots more than these cvsDead

Never...this is the biggest bunch of Censored

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

I think veer deserves to lose Iccha.

Really. Iccha trusts him so much. For her own stupid reasons she does not want to hurt him and his family but Veer, he changed overnight. He is so insensitive talking constantly about Tapasya and the baby to Iccha
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

What was this today????????? Ichcha continues to annoy and irritate me...she is just too dumb for words...Nani treats her like dirt and she lets Nani walk all over her.
She smiles sweetly at Tapasya and promptly goes off ( like a nanny) to make juice for her leaving her husband with Tapasya...I am slowly beginning to feel she deserves to lose  Veer...why is she still silent about the pregnancy ...why why why...AngryAngryAngry

ya she forgot her actual mission and very soon she will forgive tapasyaAngry the dumbest of allOuch
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

imagine if the child was really veer, what we would have seen from icchaDead
continue like this iccha and u will be the most disgusting character in ut 4 me
and veer, - so many expectations i had , he has been such a let down, jaya rightly pointed out months ago, that he is useless, she was dead right, its only now we r seeing his true colorsDead

Iccha blindly trusts him. Veecha separation is on the way.
 What was Veer thinking if Tapasya had shown maturity things wud have been better. I really did not understand. Did he mean to say then he wud have accepted Taps as his wife.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

imagine if the child was really veer, what we would have seen from icchaDead
continue like this iccha and u will be the most disgusting character in ut 4 me
and veer, - so many expectations i had , he has been such a let down, jaya rightly pointed out months ago, that he is useless, she was dead right, its only now we r seeing his true colorsDead

Oh Intruderfast...I feel bad for you...you have been such a staunch supporter of Ichcha through everything...accepting our criticism but still supporting her...

Now she is just the pits...acting, character, expressions all seem to have morphed and become something else...I loved the little Ichcha, liked her post leap role for a while and then got fed up with her sainthood...and now I want to murder her for her stupidity.AngryAngry
Angry
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Today's Nani dialogue reminded me logic which is being practice for long time. I m not finding any difference Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Roshini1494

Absolutely Right...They are changing the entire story for Nandmi...From where veer got the sudden concern for tappu's baby and where is love for ichcha had gone????????? If Nandmi are forcing all i can say is they are not professional and can't distinguish between professional life and persanol life...
very right but what am i surprised about is these cvs ...if nandmi are forcing  them then why they are ruining their story..kick them both out of the show Angry why you are paying them to do what they want ..lol you guys pay them ...warn them and if they want to go ..go..you will  get thousand actors but in this way you are only ruining your show Dead veer was such  a charming character ...Cry and look what they have done to him...Angry i feel so bad bashing my once favorite character...Ouch

Me tooCry But what to do they have ruined his character...i think now ichcha vl leave the Bzoo bcoz of veer's concern for baby and others treating her like a slave...and tapasya vl be either exposed by rathore or S&S...Bzoo members including veer throw tapasya out and veer vl start searching for ichcha and CVs vl drag this show for another 1 year...Ramm Hi Rakhe!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Roshini1494 - 06 May 2011 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by shinybandi

I think veer deserves to lose Iccha.

Really. Iccha trusts him so much. For her own stupid reasons she does not want to hurt him and his family but Veer, he changed overnight. He is so insensitive talking constantly about Tapasya and the baby to Iccha

I don't think Ichcha trusts him at all...if she had any faith in him she would have told him about his infertility.

I don't really give a hoot about these characters and I am no longer enamoured by Veer's character at present ...BUT why blame him...he thinks it is his child...and whatever Tapasya may have done to him...I can understand somewhat that he is becoming attached to the thought of his child more than the child at present...it is not that unnatural...we find it so because of the circumstances. But Ichcha could have stopped all of this if she had just confided in him...

Tapasya is playing her own game...we know her...if Ichcha knowing the truth is doing nothing about it then why blame Tapasya??? And Veer is being shown as a character who has a soft spot for his unborn child and that is why he is behaving like a adoring father-to-be.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojjdfan

Go to top