Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Pratibhaji...aapne kamaal kar diye...

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abharan fans...i don't think abharan union'll happen in the near future..😭 that fortune teller lady did talk with abha & she told herthat she has 2 face many obstacles 2 find her karan...she handed over a potted plant & told abha that this'll indicate karan's well being...jaggu & all others r in disbelief...but as usual ranchod supports abha...shelly wanted 2 destroy abha along with her baby so she brought papaya fruit for abha saying mom send this...but at the right time prats came & threw the plate away & gave shelly a tight slap...wah prats wah...πŸ‘mind blowing...do..char..aur maro naa...hume tassalli milega...πŸ˜† ...shelly as usual nautanki shuru ki lekin prats asked her 2 get out & stay away from abha & baby...shelly is mega furious...so more shelly drama on the way......precap jaggu had some quarrel with a random guy about parking of his car...ranchod interferes..guy asking ..y r u in this man?? yeh tumara baap lagthe ho??..ranchod replies..haaan baap lagtha hai mera...jaggu stares...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alamelu1970 thumbnail
This is sad.. this track is going to drag to eternity :( I think they will show that Karan will recover and come to Ujjain to meet Abha, hope he shows up before their baby is born..
The next few months are going to be very painful to watch.. need to bear the Doc too :(
Edited by alamelu1970 - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh no ! atleast abha knows karan is alive. i am happy that ranchod believes abha and the fortune teller. i know we have to wait for long for this reunion. i think writers don't know what track to start after abha and karan reunion, so maybe they are dragging to build episodes. but it feels like we are going Ekta way "pavitra Rishta'. even in that show manav and archana had to wait for a leap. i hope there is no leap in ymggk.😊
alamelu1970 thumbnail
The weird thing is the Acharya in the mahaepisode mentioned to Karan that he will meet Abha soon but now this lady says that it is not going to be for a while.. are the CVs changing the scripts on the fly..

Aren' t they listening to our pleas to end Shaili track soon she is just  disgusting..

arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well its sad news to hear that we're gonna hav 2 wait even longer 4 abharan reunion but you're right,  it is good at least that abha knows karan is alive. but im getting tired of this track. y does shaili hav to get away with everything?
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Miss Di Old Pratibha.
She was MIND BLOWING yaar!!
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaya92

I Miss Di Old Pratibha.

She was MIND BLOWING yaar!!

agree! old pritiba was the best, new pritiba is not good in expressions