India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Pratibhaji...aapne kamaal kar diye...

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Abharan fans...i don't think abharan union'll happen in the near future..Cry that fortune teller lady did talk with abha & she told herthat she has 2 face many obstacles 2 find her karan...she handed over a potted plant & told abha that this'll indicate karan's well being...jaggu & all others r in disbelief...but as usual ranchod supports abha...shelly wanted 2 destroy abha along with her baby so she brought papaya fruit for abha saying mom send this...but at the right time prats came & threw the plate away & gave shelly a tight slap...wah prats wah...Clapmind blowing...do..char..aur maro naa...hume tassalli milega...LOL ...shelly as usual nautanki shuru ki lekin prats asked her 2 get out & stay away from abha & baby...shelly is mega furious...so more shelly drama on the way...Ouch...precap jaggu had some quarrel with a random guy about parking of his car...ranchod interferes..guy asking ..y r u in this man?? yeh tumara baap lagthe ho??..ranchod replies..haaan baap lagtha hai mera...jaggu stares...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelTrini331neuchariami_31gaayikaGauri22aachuchachubharadwaj_krubysk-Nags-

alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
This is sad.. this track is going to drag to eternity :( I think they will show that Karan will recover and come to Ujjain to meet Abha, hope he shows up before their baby is born..
The next few months are going to be very painful to watch.. need to bear the Doc too :(

Edited by alamelu1970 - 06 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aarchaInfofan

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
oh no ! atleast abha knows karan is alive. i am happy that ranchod believes abha and the fortune teller. i know we have to wait for long for this reunion. i think writers don't know what track to start after abha and karan reunion, so maybe they are dragging to build episodes. but it feels like we are going Ekta way "pavitra Rishta'. even in that show manav and archana had to wait for a leap. i hope there is no leap in ymggk.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarcha

alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The weird thing is the Acharya in the mahaepisode mentioned to Karan that he will meet Abha soon but now this lady says that it is not going to be for a while.. are the CVs changing the scripts on the fly..

Aren' t they listening to our pleas to end Shaili track soon she is just  disgusting..

aarchaInfofan

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
well its sad news to hear that we're gonna hav 2 wait even longer 4 abharan reunion but you're right,  it is good at least that abha knows karan is alive. but im getting tired of this track. y does shaili hav to get away with everything?

aarcha

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I Miss Di Old Pratibha.
She was MIND BLOWING yaar!!

aarcha

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaya92

I Miss Di Old Pratibha.
She was MIND BLOWING yaar!!

agree! old pritiba was the best, new pritiba is not good in expressions

aachuchachuaarcha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index