India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 6th May '11 (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@divs, yaa i missed that one silly me, it was such a wow scene they have,they make me so happy srsly they can become a gr8 couple onscreeni am still keeping my fingers crossed 4 happy ending 4 jag gaurBig smilei
@sonia- i agree i find it really wierd, all family members want jag to come back , only bhairon does not want that, else all r saying jag ko sadbhiddi do haAngry
and anandi wont mind it  i can bet now, if jag comes back and says sorry , she will gladly accept him and dekha tum apni anandi ke paas waapis aa gaye
then we will see again those cheesy romantic scenes , anandi dancing in the bedroom(i was laughing so hard when i saw that scene ROFL) and what notAngryLOLshe will be the sati savitri , will wait 4 husband till her deathAngry
jag hauri romance looks so real and good, the romance has barely started but it looks so good, i wish gauri becomes the lead

Edited by intruderfast - 06 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by intruderfast

@divs, yaa i missed that one silly me, it was such a wow scene they have,they make me so happy srsly they can become a gr8 couple onscreeni am still keeping my fingers crossed 4 happy ending 4 jag gaurBig smilei
@sonia- i agree i find it really wierd, all family members want jag to come back , only bhairon does not want that, else all r saying jag ko sadbhiddi do haAngry
and anandi wont mind it  i can bet now, if jag comes back and says sorry , she will gladly accept him and dekha tum apni anandi ke paas waapis aa gaye
then we will see again those cheesy romantic scenes , anandi dancing in the bedroom(i was laughing so hard when i saw that scene ROFL) and what notAngryLOLshe will be the sati savitri , will wait 4 husband till her deathAngry
jag hauri romance looks so real and good, the romance has barely started but it looks so good, i wish gauri becomes the lead

AMEN !!! even I want to see Jag-Gauri together Embarrassed anytime anyday...LOL hope ki CV's kuch aisa twist dale ki Jag-Gauri saath rahe forever ...and yeaaa Gauri is a parallel lead, but CV's zyada footage rondhu Anandi ko dete hain Angry...Anjum entered 3 months after the leap...I read her interview where she said she will be the parallel lead...so dont worry she is gonna be around...my only problem with cv's is...they will turn her into a negative character...I dont want that to happen...please god...and Anandi ke liye koi naya banda leke aaye...Jag ke peeche kyon pade hain sab...let Jag be with Gauri...meri wish poori kardo cv's please !!! 

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hey divs i was thinking , shouldnt there be jag gauri appreciation threadSmilehere 
i think u gave them name gaga , LOLnice name
some gaga heaven Smile

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hey divs i was thinking , shouldnt there be jag gauri appreciation threadSmilehere 
i think u gave them name gaga , LOLnice name
some gaga heaven Smile

I always wanted an appreciation thread..but I was the only one who wanted them together here in this forum...and also due to time constraint...never came up with a special thread...also I rarely use photoshop...thats one more reason...hey why dont you start one, if you have time !! Big smile  I donno about others...but I will definitely be a part of it... and yess Ga-Ga thats the name I gave LOL  Lady Gaga inspiration...LOL

Edited by divmath - 06 May 2011 at 9:51pm

intruderfast

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Beautifulupdate khushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index