India-Forums

Shaimak changes Last week winners... (Page 5)

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i dnt mind every1 has their opinion,jus 2 me i didnt see that punit missed anythng and the fact dat he did and stil continued is huge,mayu and he both did well,i thnk the judges shud be more careful wen givn marks,if shiamak rewatched and then changed marks its unfair as then there are many performances that we the jantha cud point out and marks then shud be changed.it was wrng and it wasnt mayus or punits fault.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Respect to shiamak sirThumbs Up Just like punit said, i've never seen any judge do that ever on Indian television...most judge crappy & move on. & there was definitely this awkwardness after mayuresh got less marks than punit...so tht awkwardness is gone now...thanks to shiamak sir<3
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katz21

i dnt mind every1 has their opinion,jus 2 me i didnt see that punit missed anythng and the fact dat he did and stil continued is huge,mayu and he both did well,i thnk the judges shud be more careful wen givn marks,if shiamak rewatched and then changed marks its unfair as then there are many performances that we the jantha cud point out and marks then shud be changed.it was wrng and it wasnt mayus or punits fault.

He changed marks as he figured out that he did a mistake, But he didn't do it as jantha point of view. He did what he felt right. As he told in the limelight, He doesn't care how people talk about it after he changes the decision and he is feeling good and feel relief now.
sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Ok guys i don't want to offend anyone but even if punit didn't admit it saying i made a mistake he still indirectly admitted his mistake saying that whatever the judges did were right and he even said it again in the limelight episode, so i think both mayuresh and punit deserve respect for their actions and on the part where remo didn't admit he said creativity comes before technicality which means he probably liked how punit was in a character while mayuresh was dancing contemp. so i guess everybody made the right decision and everyone acted correctly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index