India-Forums

Shaimak changes Last week winners... (Page 3)

jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
One thing.
Last weeks scores were Josh-137 and Jalwa-138.
This time when Shiamak changed the scores for both Punit(-1) and Mayuresh(+1), the scores for last week should have been:
Josh-    137+1=138
Jalwa-  138-1=137.

Now how was it that both teams were tied?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementEuphoria.HashiBoo-x-Reshu-x-

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i was actually happy wwith the how both Punit and Mayuresh took it so well =) 

Dude Punit surprised me..he went on to praise the judges for accepting their mistake..I am telling you team  jalwa has become like full of humbleness ..LOL I am starting to like punit more than anyone on this show..his dance is so impressive too! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567sweetapple2995Anjaani_Dastaan

spring567 Groupbie
spring567
spring567

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
After watching the program, I would say Punit deserves a lot of praise. Whatever happened last week, one won the other lost but it was all in the past. It doesn't mean you can go ahead and change  scores now. If it was cricket or football, imagine the umpire or referee changing their decisions after the match is over. It is not fair to anyone. Mayuresh will not enjoy his win after a week, it would have meant a lot to him at that crucial time not after a week. Also, its not Punit's fault, if Shamak made a mistake then why is Punit getting punished for it. Anyone would be upset but Punit took it very well. He deserves my applause and I loved the way Punit handled the entire situation. Kuddos to him !!!

Noor_Ul_Ainsweetapple2995Anjaani_DastaanLeadNitrate

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Thats the reason i dont like Shimak as a judge! sometimes i dont even get his judgement Confused
I agree that mayuresh was better than punit but that doesnt give shimak the right to embarrass punit infront of soo many people! but i am glas he took it really positively. Even if he wanted to correct his mistake, he could have just given them an exact score. he shouldnt have decreased it for punit.

Hats of to punit for being so humble and respectful! Clap

Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 06 May 2011 at 11:31pm

gckasturitawasheAnjaani_DastaanLeadNitrate

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

actually my favorite part in this mess is mayuresh maintaining his composure..

neither did he look heartbroken/depressed/angry last week nor did he look too excited(jumpy, in-ur-face laughing) today...he is a nice guy genuinely

Word. That was the best part for me too. I have so much respect for Mayuresh. Ever since his elimination in DID 1. The way he showed maturity and composure in this situation was really touching. He really is a genuinely nice guy. Smile

I honestly don't get how people are calling Shiamak unprofessional for this decision. Confused  Unprofessional was what he did last week. Completely ignoring SUCH a huge blunder from Punit's side. But he seemed really genuine with his intentions in this episode, so I have respect for him for owning up to his mistake. 

This isn't some intense competition that changing these scores will affect these dancer's careers or anything like that! It's a pretty low key, transitory show. Shiamak's decision showed that he had respect for Mayuresh as a dancer. It showed respect for Punit as well actually. Because it would be unfair to Punit as well if he scored higher when he didn't really deserve it. And Mayuresh too, reciprocated that respect. 

It was a genuine and humbling moment between Shiamak and Mayuresh especially. I was touched. :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12tawashehindu4lyfHashiBoo-x-Reshu-x-AreYaar

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
So that means.. Shamak could admit his mistake but remo cant??? if I am not wrong..remo and Shamak had given the marks similarly..and felt similar..and now when Shamak the contempropary expert is changing remo isnt??? as he doestn want to go back to his words??? hmm
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffmish

One thing.
Last weeks scores were Josh-137 and Jalwa-138.
This time when Shiamak changed the scores for both Punit(-1) and Mayuresh(+1), the scores for last week should have been:
Josh-    137+1=138
Jalwa-  138-1=137.

Now how was it that both teams were tied?

I was thinking the same.. I also remember that jalwa won by 1 mark. If so they are very poor in simple mathematics
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

So that means.. Shamak could admit his mistake but remo cant??? if I am not wrong..remo and Shamak had given the marks similarly..and felt similar..and now when Shamak the contempropary expert is changing remo isnt??? as he doestn want to go back to his words??? hmm

remo has his own process of thought, and even if contemporary expert shiamak will change the scores, remo will not, thats what i think, coz punit , as remo always mentions is  remo's star and he does have a teeeny winny soft spot for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheAnjaani_Dastaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index