Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lams

hi girls ... i missed you all ...youll have discussed so much ... i want all the wish list too ...

is anyone upset about todays epi ...all this crazy ffwd ...i cant understand it ...i am unable to get around it

Hey Lamya, yes Anju was upset. I just watched it for NivRen and skipped most of the parts.
I made a topic on Today's NivRen and I wrote an imagination dialogue too you can check it out.
Over all we just watched it for NivRen, and hoping everything works out fine on Sunday.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Milee I want viren's childhood love for nivi to come out. But i don't think CT's will show this to us. After SR viren told nivi that he cannot say no to her at any cost, same thing happend when nivi made a deal to him that she will prepare chicken for viren and he has to sit for pooja, that time also viren didn't argue nivi, he immediately said yes. That means he was loving nivi deep under his heart. They didn't show this after his realisaiton of his love to nivi. 😭

I would love for that to be shown!  That old photo in his pocket, the sketchbook...but of course, these CTs won't show anything like that I am sure. Now we have only the last few weeks left of the show and they're fast forwarding like crazy...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Milee and dear friends, so much for our wish list.  This morning's article was so depressing.  Again they're choking off a good track even before it begins...tired of their erratic-ness.

Anyway, as Anju says, umeed pe duniya kayam hai, so perhaps its best to wait and watch...