Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list (Page 7)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Miraclesalways happen when we do not expect them!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Yes, sooo much potential, such amazing actors, it could have been a magical story and journey. the CTs post Saba Mumtaz ruined it all.   Raj and Chandni and Yati were saying that Saba Mumtaz is now writing for Navya...what a loss for CCBM and our beloved Neha and Kinshuk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Yes, Milee -- Abidah's payal scene is one of the best in her ff. It has stayed with me totally and how I wish they would show us something like that.

And strangely, while was supposedly stalking her, Viren's scenes with Nivi are amongst the most pasasionate -- at least we see the inner passion, in the eyes, through his tears, and his softness -- even on the HM night.   (So how can they continue to show that he did not love her), and now when they are really both in the same place emotionally, they should show us some really special moments of their love.   Par as you say, khwaish hi reh jayegi.  So glad we have Daastane Ishq to fall back on and dream about...
Yes, we have Dastaan Ishq really it just keeps rolling in my mind. Every scene was so special and so like our NivRen. I do hope that Rajanji take atleast the ending of it and show it on the screen.

Minu, I agree with you that is what we were thinkng too yesterday or daybefore that those scenes had so much passion, intense but its not the same now. Its not the problem with NivRen its the CT's they are not taking the story that way.

savera2007minu2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Miraclesalways happen when we do not expect them!!!
So lets not expect then, I will forget about it and comeback and see.

And woh payal wala scene would have been excellent, Kinha would have done wonders with that scene yaar.

savera2007minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Its not the problem with NivRen its the CT's they are not taking the story that way.

Totally agree.  They have missed (or not been able to really read) the true pulse of this story.  The love of these two people embedded within other interesting relationships and family life...but still the core is their special kind of love -- true, selfless love tht we've been talking about...

on a separate note, I noticed the other day that they showed JW was appreciative of Nivi's talent (when she was remaking the drawing after it was spoiled).  I was thinking that it would be so nice if they showed inner remorse on his part and he himself confessing to the Bhuvan and Keshav issues in front of DS and all...then, a son and his wife and their beautiful character would have changed a father...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007milee1014lams

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Yes, sooo much potential, such amazing actors, it could have been a magical story and journey. the CTs post Saba Mumtaz ruined it all.   Raj and Chandni and Yati were saying that Saba Mumtaz is now writing for Navya...what a loss for CCBM and our beloved Neha and Kinshuk.

Sach kaha Sabaji was just brilliant with her character sketch. Kya entry tha Viren ka the way he looks at Nivi giving her dupatta and the way his eyes spoke volume when she was hanging on the bridge.

And that scene where Nivi ever so gently removes her hand from his when YD dadi says choose between her or us and just walks away.
And that scene before saying goodnight the way she expresses her inner turmoil she wants to be with him but she wants to go into the room.

Ek ek scene was just mindblowing.
Sach mein jaane kaha gaye woh din!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011lams

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Both's acting nowadays will make the scenes ROCK!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011milee1014

ch0c0lates IF-Dazzler
ch0c0lates
ch0c0lates

Agree with you completely.

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index