Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list (Page 6)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hamare khuwaish kaho anju... Itni hopes thi aur... :'( 

Back to my FF, Firaq!!!!

I know.. hamari khwaish.. sabpe pani fer diya in zalim logon ne... Yes you go back to your Firaq so that we can read it..Itna suspense bana diya hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011milee1014

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Acha... itna bhi nahin hai :p
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Milee I want viren's childhood love for nivi to come out. But i don't think CT's will show this to us. After SR viren told nivi that he cannot say no to her at any cost, same thing happend when nivi made a deal to him that she will prepare chicken for viren and he has to sit for pooja, that time also viren didn't argue nivi, he immediately said yes. That means he was loving nivi deep under his heart. They didn't show this after his realisaiton of his love to nivi. Cry

Usha, we have not gotten to see lot of things..They have been shoved under the carpet of Sood house which they use for all the functions.. Jahan NiVren ki baat aati hai wahan pe sab kuch chupa diya jata hai and story fast forward kar di jati hai...
Dekho, ab inki anniversary aane wali hai ... let us see CCBM khatam hone se pahle kuch dikhayenge ki nahin.
Thanks Usha for the comment and I am with Anju here when it comes to NivRen everything is thrown over the fence or under the carpet. Lets see what they have in store.

Specially Anju, did you notice something. This story is all about Nivi but she did not get anything properly, not mehendi, not engagement, not marriage, not grahapravesh(they did something later) nothing.
Sometimes I feel after CC accepts her as DIL then she will do this Grand WEdding because its her only son and she did not get to do anything for him right?

Meri ichha hi rah gayi Nivi ko achhe se saj kar dekhte hue.. I would have loved to see her mehendi, sangeet, shaadi and grah pravesh ... CC ki to baat hi mut karo.. She has only son and even then she is not happy when Viren is doing so much for business and his efforts are being recognzed. Jake Divya ko kahti hai ki Siddharth bhi thak gaya hai.. aisa na ho ki Viren aur Nivedita hi sara business sambhalne lag jayen...If he gets the business then she has a problem and when he does not then also she has a problem..Bechara aasman se tapka aur khajoor mein atka..
Anju, sach yaar woh toh sirf iccha hi narah jaye. You know I loved that scene in which Abidah wrote when Nivi dresses up and Viren is watching from the window and then she feels as if he is putting that chunri on her and he too feels the same, I am just writing here but the way she wrote was brilliant.
I think even Faizu wrote a scene where Viren adorns her with all jewellery and all.
Then Abidah wrote that how Viren puts payal on Nivi. OH we would have been dead seeing those scenes yaar on the screeen.

That scene before "tu hi saathi" song where Nivi dresses up and comes and Viren just looks at her with so much passion in his eyes, he gets tears.
Kahan gaye woh din yaar, I just miss those days. That scene before the song was so intense just with their eyes the screen was set on fire.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007minu2011lams

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Kya yaad dila diya Milee... ab rone ko dilkar raha hai... Itni achi storyline ko kya kar diya hai unhooon ne :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Hamare khuwaish kaho anju... Itni hopes thi aur... :'( 

Back to my FF, Firaq!!!!

Abidah, today when I saw Viren near the God with Nivi. I remember Dastan and the Friend.

Abidah, its true they had so much potential but CT's ruined it all. They could have done wonders with the show but just poured everything down the drain. They killed such a beautiful story with their own hands yaar, bohut dukh hota hai soch kar.

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, Milee -- Abidah's payal scene is one of the best in her ff. It has stayed with me totally and how I wish they would show us something like that.

And strangely, while was supposedly stalking her, Viren's scenes with Nivi are amongst the most pasasionate -- at least we see the inner passion, in the eyes, through his tears, and his softness -- even on the HM night.   (So how can they continue to show that he did not love her), and now when they are really both in the same place emotionally, they should show us some really special moments of their love.   Par as you say, khwaish hi reh jayegi.  So glad we have Daastane Ishq to fall back on and dream about...

shubabegumsavera2007milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Kya yaad dila diya Milee... ab rone ko dilkar raha hai... Itni achi storyline ko kya kar diya hai unhooon ne :(
Abidah, sach kaha mein bhi yehi likhi just now they just ruined everything by their own hands.

You know I will post my final thread on Monday, I finished writing it and saved it but while writing I was crying because I put some pictures which were from back those days, which was so lively, so different, so passionate. Even we all were so engrossed in discussing and chatting, predicting kaha gaye woh din.

Sometimes I feel some miracle should happen and it should bring back those days which were just so woderful.

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Dukh cannot describe it guys... Uff so much potential wasted on what and why!?!?

Haye payalwalascene... kya mujhe mere FF ki yaad dila di...

minu2011lamsmilee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index