Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list (Page 3)

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post milee..
I wud love to see #5 too... It wud b a great highlight for our Nivren...
Plus Divya cud atleast keep herself happy tht its all bcoz of her and her stupid mom tht NIVREN have turned out to be such a beautiful and adored pair...LOL
And yeah i wud LOVE to see Viren at his top most level of anger so that Bhaiyaji understands ki usne VIREN SOOD se oanga liya hain bacchu!!!
And yeah the flute scene tht u were saying... Its not sooo filmy re.. It wud b a treat for us.. Waise bhi i miss Viren and his flute lik hell!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Milee absolutely LOVE your wish list. I have couple of more.
1. My ULTIMATE wish is as Abidah said Scene 52 and 53 of the FF. the show already has taken a leap, they cud hv shown NIVREN anniversary with Abidah's Scene.Day Dreaming
2. I want DS to tell DD LOUD and CLEAR that Nivi was the family's choice of badi bahu and she has been imposed on them becoz of CC and HL.

Hey Vidya, oh those scenes will be wonderful dear. And you know I was thinking the same that NivRen's anniversary what did they do? But yeh Divya kay hungama mein toh sab kuch katam hogaya.Confused

And about your second wish, don't know dadaji will tell her that but maybe when CC's deeds are revealed at that time it might come out.
Remember we used to discuss that when the real wish comes out, Viren will be the first one to break down and Nivi has to handle him. OH love to see that, she telling him that its good that CC changed the wish instead she got him the best husband, friend, lover ever.Embarrassed
Don't know what to expect and what not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007vids08anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Awesome post milee..
I wud love to see #5 too... It wud b a great highlight for our Nivren...
Plus Divya cud atleast keep herself happy tht its all bcoz of her and her stupid mom tht NIVREN have turned out to be such a beautiful and adored pair...LOL
And yeah i wud LOVE to see Viren at his top most level of anger so that Bhaiyaji understands ki usne VIREN SOOD se oanga liya hain bacchu!!!
And yeah the flute scene tht u were saying... Its not sooo filmy re.. It wud b a treat for us.. Waise bhi i miss Viren and his flute lik hell!!!

Thanks Ekta, oh I know we all miss Viren's flute, his bike and his attitude. And we want it backkk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Milee Dear but am worried hope nothing happens to DD, as this will completely change the story then, and I dnt want to lose any character in this show,  all are important including DD, Hope all goes well in the show Dear, and we have a happy ending and not a forced and sad ending, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanmilee1014

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Milee Dear but am worried hope nothing happens to DD, as this will completely change the story then, and I dnt want to lose any character in this show,  all are important including DD, Hope all goes well in the show Dear, and we have a happy ending and not a forced and sad ending, 

Diya, have faith...ending will be perfect.. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. How worse the show could go? CTs have already ruined it...So, do not worry. Nothing will happen to either DD or Nivi..Nobody will die but yes somebody will get injured for sure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014vids08diyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

What can we do other than hope, more than not losing Divya I want her to repent. And dying or in the hospital is not the right way to repent for Divya, again everyone giving her attention where is the repentence in that.

I want Divya repent so much that each breath she took should be a burden for her. Please don't think how sadistic I sound but I am really mad at Divya, I used to support her before but then I lost it when she questioned Nivi's character on KC night and she did again recently. So for me killing her or sending her to hospital is not the way, I want her to repent for putting her sister thru so much, for not getting chance to ask for forgiveness from her sister. every moment, every second should be painful for her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007neha_fanvids08lamsanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Diya, have faith...ending will be perfect.. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. How worse the show could go? CTs have already ruined it...So, do not worry. Nothing will happen to either DD or Nivi..Nobody will die but yes somebody will get injured for sure.

Anju Dear I would prefer anyone getting injured but not dying,  as we love our Nivren and Sidya Jodi, and Anju thanks for ur consolation,  Now I feel positive Dear,  I  feel Nivi will be injured and DD will confront  HL for hiding the truth from her and also for making Nivi do all the sacrifices,  DD has to do this job herself,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fananjubala

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

What can we do other than hope, more than not losing Divya I want her to repent. And dying or in the hospital is not the right way to repent for Divya, again everyone giving her attention where is the repentence in that.

I want Divya repent so much that each breath she took should be a burden for her. Please don't think how sadistic I sound but I am really mad at Divya, I used to support her before but then I lost it when she questioned Nivi's character on KC night and she did again recently. So for me killing her or sending her to hospital is not the way, I want her to repent for putting her sister thru so much, for not getting chance to ask for forgiveness from her sister. every moment, every second should be painful for her.

RIght Milee this should only happen and this would be the best way to bring justice to Nivi and not by killing DD,because again Nivi will suffer of losing her sis, and I just cannot accpet NIvi suffering and losing all people she loves, this is not done,  this time I agree Nivi getting hurt and then DD taking over and showing CC and HL their right place,   and her repentence is also important she should know Nivi   was clear hearted and HL and CC are bad hearted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index