India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

6th MAY 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Epi starts with Isha taking the blame on her that she is the one who mixed jamal gota.   All kids look on.   Masi claps.   Masi thinks i know u r lying..and then ira runs and hugs ISha.   and isha hugs ira back.  And masi says oh so much love.   Masi says ask what do u want to ask.  And isha says TINU!!!   and all kids shocked again.  and so is masi.  and isha syas u have to take Tinu out of the kalkhothri.  And masi orders Tinu to be taken out.   ANd masi says LOVE ALL.   isha always thinking of others.   and ira says i knew you would save me.   and isha hugs ira.   all kids talk to vrinda and says wow isha took all the blame on her.    all think why she did this.   and all think maybe she is not that selfish.   and chutki says we should thank Isha didi.  and Vrinda says she did it to save her sister.   and thakur says she should have told on us saved her sister.   and all kids think maybe this is her plan to trap us later.  Isha and ira comes.   

Bhola says how can u do this masi?  and masi says think long.   isha is lying.  this way she has gained all the kids trust.   and bhola goes to bathroom again.  and devki says now i will start my ga,e.  and then one of the kids goes and hugs isha and says thank you isha didi..and another kid also thanks her...and isha says u dont need to thank me.   then guards brings Tinu..and kids lay him down on bed.   half of the kids near Tinu.  Vrinda and some other kids looking on.

ISha says tinu has a fever and he has lot of wounds. and isha asks kids to help her with Tinu.  they put a sheet on him.  Isha says thakkur go get cold water and kapda...and go get balm.   and vrinda thinks all this drama...drama queen.  And a kid goes up to vrinda says balm..and vrinda says its over last week.  I asked masi but...kid says masi must have forgotten.  and ira says why is tinu here...and isha asks thakkrur if there was a neem tree here.   and asks for neem leaves.   and kid says vrinda didi cant u forget ur timetable for a while.  Tinu needs us.  think about other ppl as well.  Abd vrinda not happy to hear this.  Vrinda says if the bags are not made masi will hurt us.   and isha syas no thakur vrinda didi is right.   and isha syas i dont want u ppl to get in trouble.  and another kid says vrinda didi ur days are changing.  then vrinda goes up to Tinu's bed and sees him and says tension mat le Tinu.   and ira says meri isha i was thinking of u a lot.   thakur comes with neem leaves but they were not enuff...so isha goes to get it..and ira not liking it.  she goes looking for meri isha...where are u??  where are you?   and she is sad.  and masi comes and sees ira alone.   Ira says u r dirty...i dont want to talk to u.   and masi good talks her.   then she says masi loves u so much so i wanted to see whether isha loves u as much as i do.   but i dont think she does.   Masi bad mouths isha and ira listening to all this.   and masi says i have decided that u can stay with isha.   and i will tell isha not to work at all.   and ira says u r so nice.  and ira hugs masi.   and masi smiles.

Isha is coming with neem leaves and sees vrinda walking outside and sitting on the chair.    Isha says i should go and talk to her.  and just then arjun whistles and isha sees him on a tree and then she hides..and then vrinda sees him and smiles.   Vrinda signals what are u doing here...go..and arjun says i m not going..where is gabbar??   and isha is watching all this.  and isha smiles.   Thakur comes and sees vrinda signal arjun ...and says i saw everything.   Vrinda says what!!  and vrinda says he is not my boyfriend.   isha says thakkur..it is wrong.  U have said so many bad things.   and she wasnt alone..u were with her too.  Now go.   isha says vrinda didi..arjun is waiting for u..go meet him.   And vrinda says stop ur drama.  i dont need ur sympathy.   and bhola comes and vrinda signals to arjun GO!!!  and vrinda leaves.   and arjun not happy and he falls from the tree...and guards and bhola catch arjun.   bhola says now i m going to break u and then cops will break u.  Isha is hiding and listening to all this.

pre-cap -- Isha is looking after tinu and ira comes and says MERI ISHA i m hungry.  Isha pays no attention to her.  ira shakes her and says cant u hear me..i m hungry.  and isha gets mad at her saysing cant u see tinu is sick...go i will give u later.  Ira is upset and masi is smiling.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

luvstrawberriesAMSTDimpz06nirleppannumilwebNasheelaER_ER_YAveryverysweet23uzeeMamana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index