Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

today ok ok episode (Page 9)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
they should have taken her to doc place next day after too much stress y cv'snot think this

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
this week end killing us precap killing us too dont know waht vl happen
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben


Sarita  i  want  nishimi  to  get  married  then  line  clear  for  us  too. nahito  phirse  naitik  ka  rashmi  ke  liya  rishta  dundna  shuru  and  i  want  him  to  look  after  akshi  now. and  i  was  serprise  that  they  did  not  take  akshara  to  dr. after  that  big  problemShocked and  thanks  you  for  the  post  the  one  make  meROFLROFL the  best  line  was  rolu  poluLOL.  aaj  to  itna  hasi  ke  pet  dukhne  laga  thanks  mera  dhyan  rakhneke  liya.Clap. i  know  my  friends  will  never  let  me  down.Big smile


Shaadi tho will happen, G3 will make it happenSmile When BM said kisike sar par palla nahi hai G3 was quick to say Ramaben has it. When DJ said sochna hoga she said we cannot cancel it a 2nd time, biradri mein baath karenge...Rashmi ko bhejne ki jaldi hai, as long as Nikhilji doesn't leave any kind of proof behind, shaadi pakki samjoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzebeautiful16

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by madhaviben


Sarita  i  want  nishimi  to  get  married  then  line  clear  for  us  too. nahito  phirse  naitik  ka  rashmi  ke  liya  rishta  dundna  shuru  and  i  want  him  to  look  after  akshi  now. and  i  was  serprise  that  they  did  not  take  akshara  to  dr. after  that  big  problemShocked and  thanks  you  for  the  post  the  one  make  meROFLROFL the  best  line  was  rolu  poluLOL.  aaj  to  itna  hasi  ke  pet  dukhne  laga  thanks  mera  dhyan  rakhneke  liya.Clap. i  know  my  friends  will  never  let  me  down.Big smile


Shaadi tho will happen, G3 will make it happenSmile When BM said kisike sar par palla nahi hai G3 was quick to say Ramaben has it. When DJ said sochna hoga she said we cannot cancel it a 2nd time, biradri mein baath karenge...Rashmi ko bhejne ki jaldi hai, as long as Nikhilji doesn't leave any kind of proof behind, shaadi pakki samjoLOL
sarita waht do u feel about the recap yaar vl doc talk to naitik or both about any problem with thebaby if soemthing bad happen too vl naksh be togetehr na the promo they showed akshi thinking everyone wishing he and naitik too happy and suddenly she faint naitik scream what do u feel
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

sarita waht do u feel about the recap yaar vl doc talk to naitik or both about any problem with thebaby if soemthing bad happen too vl naksh be togetehr na the promo they showed akshi thinking everyone wishing he and naitik too happy and suddenly she faint naitik scream what do u feel

I wouldn't know what Dr would do specifically coz this is not real life. It's a fictional drama so we see what the CV's want us to see. I have always maintained nothing bad will ever happen until I see it happenSmile

Precap is always misleading coz they want viewers to tune in come Monday. So they try to keep some suspense to have the viewers guessing. Isme itna tension lene se dhimaak kharab hojayega. Just relax & enjoy the weekendSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAYA_09Asawari_naksh

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 8162

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22283

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by JAYA_09

sarita waht do u feel about the recap yaar vl doc talk to naitik or both about any problem with thebaby if soemthing bad happen too vl naksh be togetehr na the promo they showed akshi thinking everyone wishing he and naitik too happy and suddenly she faint naitik scream what do u feel

I wouldn't know what Dr would do specifically coz this is not real life. It's a fictional drama so we see what the CV's want us to see. I have always maintained nothing bad will ever happen until I see it happenSmile

Precap is always misleading coz they want viewers to tune in come Monday. So they try to keep some suspense to have the viewers guessing. Isme itna tension lene se dhimaak kharab hojayega. Just relax & enjoy the weekendSmile

mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...Thumbs Up if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara Ouch difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 30128

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_


mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...Thumbs Up if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara Ouch difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...

wow yaar...agar ye track aaya toh i must say it'll be really interesting to watchSmile...n something like this we can only gt only in YRKKHBig smile...n Naitik will surely want to do...jo aksh k lie good ho...but Maate kya karegi only ... she n GOD knowsOuch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Blooper in yestarday's episode.

Author: anu93   Replies: 3   Views: 1549

anu93 3 1549 20 August 2010 at 4:54am by Tafseer
today's sbs brief update

2

Author: shree122   Replies: 13   Views: 2702

shree122 13 2702 19 August 2010 at 5:50am by Born-star
blooper in todays episode

2

Author: ankita2407   Replies: 13   Views: 2658

ankita2407 13 2658 19 August 2010 at 3:49am by -.Shriya.-
today sbs updated

Author: naheem   Replies: 1   Views: 1019

naheem 1 1019 18 August 2010 at 4:15am by -Nasreen-
Today's synopsis 27-07-2010

2 3 4

Author: rose_e   Replies: 30   Views: 3498

rose_e 30 3498 27 July 2010 at 6:04am by pree4ru

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index