India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

today ok ok episode (Page 9)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
they should have taken her to doc place next day after too much stress y cv'snot think this

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
this week end killing us precap killing us too dont know waht vl happen
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  i  want  nishimi  to  get  married  then  line  clear  for  us  too. nahito  phirse  naitik  ka  rashmi  ke  liya  rishta  dundna  shuru  and  i  want  him  to  look  after  akshi  now. and  i  was  serprise  that  they  did  not  take  akshara  to  dr. after  that  big  problemShocked and  thanks  you  for  the  post  the  one  make  meROFLROFL the  best  line  was  rolu  poluLOL.  aaj  to  itna  hasi  ke  pet  dukhne  laga  thanks  mera  dhyan  rakhneke  liya.Clap. i  know  my  friends  will  never  let  me  down.Big smile

Shaadi tho will happen, G3 will make it happenSmile When BM said kisike sar par palla nahi hai G3 was quick to say Ramaben has it. When DJ said sochna hoga she said we cannot cancel it a 2nd time, biradri mein baath karenge...Rashmi ko bhejne ki jaldi hai, as long as Nikhilji doesn't leave any kind of proof behind, shaadi pakki samjoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzebeautiful16

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  i  want  nishimi  to  get  married  then  line  clear  for  us  too. nahito  phirse  naitik  ka  rashmi  ke  liya  rishta  dundna  shuru  and  i  want  him  to  look  after  akshi  now. and  i  was  serprise  that  they  did  not  take  akshara  to  dr. after  that  big  problemShocked and  thanks  you  for  the  post  the  one  make  meROFLROFL the  best  line  was  rolu  poluLOL.  aaj  to  itna  hasi  ke  pet  dukhne  laga  thanks  mera  dhyan  rakhneke  liya.Clap. i  know  my  friends  will  never  let  me  down.Big smile

Shaadi tho will happen, G3 will make it happenSmile When BM said kisike sar par palla nahi hai G3 was quick to say Ramaben has it. When DJ said sochna hoga she said we cannot cancel it a 2nd time, biradri mein baath karenge...Rashmi ko bhejne ki jaldi hai, as long as Nikhilji doesn't leave any kind of proof behind, shaadi pakki samjoLOL
sarita waht do u feel about the recap yaar vl doc talk to naitik or both about any problem with thebaby if soemthing bad happen too vl naksh be togetehr na the promo they showed akshi thinking everyone wishing he and naitik too happy and suddenly she faint naitik scream what do u feel
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

sarita waht do u feel about the recap yaar vl doc talk to naitik or both about any problem with thebaby if soemthing bad happen too vl naksh be togetehr na the promo they showed akshi thinking everyone wishing he and naitik too happy and suddenly she faint naitik scream what do u feel

I wouldn't know what Dr would do specifically coz this is not real life. It's a fictional drama so we see what the CV's want us to see. I have always maintained nothing bad will ever happen until I see it happenSmile

Precap is always misleading coz they want viewers to tune in come Monday. So they try to keep some suspense to have the viewers guessing. Isme itna tension lene se dhimaak kharab hojayega. Just relax & enjoy the weekendSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAYA_09Asawari_naksh

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by JAYA_09

I wouldn't know what Dr would do specifically coz this is not real life. It's a fictional drama so we see what the CV's want us to see. I have always maintained nothing bad will ever happen until I see it happenSmile

Precap is always misleading coz they want viewers to tune in come Monday. So they try to keep some suspense to have the viewers guessing. Isme itna tension lene se dhimaak kharab hojayega. Just relax & enjoy the weekendSmile

mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...Thumbs Up if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara Ouch difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...Thumbs Up if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara Ouch difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...

wow yaar...agar ye track aaya toh i must say it'll be really interesting to watchSmile...n something like this we can only gt only in YRKKHBig smile...n Naitik will surely want to do...jo aksh k lie good ho...but Maate kya karegi only ... she n GOD knowsOuch

Go to top