Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

today ok ok episode - Page 6

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aak ka episode dekha nahi, anything worth watching or just Nishmi party?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bohat ghatiya epi tha... 🤢 with some unintensional comic relief... 😆
Naksh - rashmi scene was good... 😃 I liked the photo frame scene...
I really dont find any faults in vampire family. Just that they r bit modern to dj's standard...Ab kare bhi toh kya DJ belongs to dino era... aur us era se koi zinda bacha nahin hai who can match to dino's std... 🤣
So they hv to bare the Deora's...no other option left for them...
Dino's ne pair par kulhadi nahin kulhadi par pair mara hai iss rishte ke liye haan bolke...
RB bade shaan se sabke saath baat kar raha tha... 😎 he is really good for nothing... 😡
And last but nt the least... Congo... 😡 erghhh... 🤬
ise koi kaam nahin hai kya...jao baba jakar rajkumari ke diapers change karo... 😡
Din raat subah shaam akshi ko phone lagati rehti hai aur apne faltu ke unwanted advice deti rehti hai... 😡
Akshara ka khayal rakhne ke liye uska loving nd caring hubby hai... 😍
Akshi ne phone cut kiya phir bhi badtameez ne wapas call kiya... hello bolne se pehle hi apna lecture shuru... 😡 I want gay3 to set her straight...so that woh baar baar apni tang na adaye...
Precap dekhkar lag raha hai kuch complications honge pregnancy ko leke... Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
aparakshitij thumbnail
Faltu & pakao episode!Da worst thing,was ek bhi NaKsh scene nahi tha!Rashmi baby ki pics layi toh lagane ka zimma bhi us hi ka!Pics lagate waqt agar Rashmi nahi hoti v wud hav got a cute sa NaKsh scene,par nahi!Dracula party se dinos' hakke-bakke reh gaye!Woh log shocked to aise ho rahe the jaise... pata nahi kya dekh liya ho.😛Rajshri kab yeh samjhegi ki "uski bachchi" reality me bachchi nahi hai,badi ho gayi hai,sahi-galat usko pata hai.😡Advice dena uska haq hai,theek hai,par is haq ka galat fayda kyun uthana?Jab mauka mile,tab bhashan shuru!🤢Itni jaldi Akshi k 3 mahine pure hone wale hain?😲Waise theek bhi hai,Annanya ko dekhkar bhi kisi angle se woh 6 mahine se kam ki nahi lagti,jab ki serial k hisab se woh 2 ya 3 mahine ki hogi.Anyways,precap is scary.Pata nahi docs kya kahenge?
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Bohat ghatiya epi tha... 🤢 with some unintensional comic relief... 😆
Naksh - rashmi scene was good... 😃 I liked the photo frame scene...
I really dont find any faults in vampire family. Just that they r bit modern to dj's standard...Ab kare bhi toh kya DJ belongs to dino era... aur us era se koi zinda bacha nahin hai who can match to dino's std... 🤣
So they hv to bare the Deora's...no other option left for them...
Dino's ne pair par kulhadi nahin kulhadi par pair mara hai iss rishte ke liye haan bolke...
RB bade shaan se sabke saath baat kar raha tha... 😎 he is really good for nothing... 😡
And last but nt the least... Congo... 😡 erghhh... 🤬
ise koi kaam nahin hai kya...jao baba jakar rajkumari ke diapers change karo... 😡
Din raat subah shaam akshi ko phone lagati rehti hai aur apne faltu ke unwanted advice deti rehti hai... 😡
Akshara ka khayal rakhne ke liye uska loving nd caring hubby hai... 😍
Akshi ne phone cut kiya phir bhi badtameez ne wapas call kiya... hello bolne se pehle hi apna lecture shuru... 😡 I want gay3 to set her straight...so that woh baar baar apni tang na adaye...
Precap dekhkar lag raha hai kuch complications honge pregnancy ko leke...

aaswari vl naitik come to know eerything about akshi and his baby vl doc talk to naitik or akshi akele vl talk to doc if soemthing  problem in pregnancy i wnat akshi to tell everything to naitik otherwise doc should talk to naitik akshi should not say that she vl tell naitik but she vl notsay may be scared i want nitik to talk about akshi and his  baby no moe hide and seek
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparakshitij

Faltu & pakao episode!Da worst thing,was ek bhi NaKsh scene nahi tha!Rashmi baby ki pics layi toh lagane ka zimma bhi us hi ka!Pics lagate waqt agar Rashmi nahi hoti v wud hav got a cute sa NaKsh scene,par nahi!Dracula party se dinos' hakke-bakke reh gaye!Woh log shocked to aise ho rahe the jaise... pata nahi kya dekh liya ho.😛Rajshri kab yeh samjhegi ki "uski bachchi" reality me bachchi nahi hai,badi ho gayi hai,sahi-galat usko pata hai.😡Advice dena uska haq hai,theek hai,par is haq ka galat fayda kyun uthana?Jab mauka mile,tab bhashan shuru!🤢Itni jaldi Akshi k 3 mahine pure hone wale hain?😲Waise theek bhi hai,Annanya ko dekhkar bhi kisi angle se woh 6 mahine se kam ki nahi lagti,jab ki serial k hisab se woh 2 ya 3 mahine ki hogi.Anyways,precap is scary.Pata nahi docs kya kahenge?

do u think naitik vl speak to doc about akshi andhis baby doc should not talk to akshi better talk to naitik pleae what do u feel soemthing bad or soemthing already hppen becoz she struck in the locker without having anything may bestress she took in thbank that may end in mc
--Sari-- thumbnail
Naksh could have just relaxed at home & given us a nice cozy moment in an otherwise ghatiya episode. Accha bahana bhi tha, Munna-Munni had a stressful night. Could have been a queit candle light dinner😍But nahi dutiful bahu & beta had to be there🥱 DJ ko kaun halka pulka khana kilayega, Rashmi ko kaun babysit karega around Nikhilji? Waise bahu ne kuch kiya bhi nahi other than just watch Dracula, who couldn't keep his hands off a blushing Shurpanaka...😆

Yeh Nikhilji kuch teda lagtha hai, his dressing sense is fabulous; cuffed jeans to go with some weird colored jacket. Super cool dude...Rashmi tho total fida...😆 His mother a little too sweet; Lagtha hai G3 ko accha nachayegi...DJ never shook hands with anyone before this, understandable for a dino...🤣 RB never gets the seriousness of any situation. Pet pooja hogaya & RB khush😆 G3 & BM were like cave women visiting the city...🤣 Havan ke liye aaye the... aur sur par palla bhi nahi hai...🤣

Very cute scene in Naksh room but seriously does Akshara really need to see a cute baby picture? Hur roz rolu polu Munna ko dekho bus, pyaara sa Munna/Munni guaranteed...😍 The whole picture with G3 watching over lovingly  was very cute, beautiful portrait se kum nahi tha 👏 But G3  had to ruin it with her tension. Ghabreli ki bhimaari such mein contagious hai; Rashmi ko dekthe hi G3 ka tension start😆

I think kaka-kaki should decide what is best for their child; papita & ghabreli need to stay out😡
Beginnings of a cat fight between 2 maa's...😆 Both lack phone etiquette, one constantly wants to know who is calling bahu & the other doesn't care to find out who is on the other side. This is not the first time Rajsri has done this😡 G3 making faces coz truth hurts. Bahu couldn't go to godh bharai but could go to this party & that too after a stressful night😕 It was Sr Deora's anniversary not Rashmi's mangni. She will set Rajsri straight on Mon but I think Rajsri will be proved right as shown in the precap Akshara most definitely needed some rest. I still want to be optimistic & say it's just gas from all the halka pulka khana at Dracula's...🤣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I kind of agreed with rajshree yesterday. Kya zaroorat thi party mein jaane ki? Seriously.., they should have thought before taking akshara with them. She had had such a traumatic day and the very next day rushed into the party. Maate also happily wrapped all the gifts to impress dracula family/sasuma? She felt delighted after knowing Rashmi will get to visit her sasural even before marriage. Somewhere she felt sad that she dint get that chance..😆 and ystrdy Maate santusht hui apni Dj ko halka phulka khaana serve karke..😆 sari., u r right..stomach ache might be the result of halka phulka khana. I was wondering her morning/night sickness kam ho gaya kya.? Apne mayke mein raat ko vomit kar rahi thi..dint she feel like puking in the party..?😆Edited by Apoorva_22 - 12 years ago
aparakshitij thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

do u think naitik vl speak to doc about akshi andhis baby doc should not talk to akshi better talk to naitik pleae what do u feel soemthing bad or soemthing already hppen becoz she struck in the locker without having anything may bestress she took in thbank that may end in mc

Yes,Naitik is a responsible guy.He would definately talk 2 da doc.But y cant da doc not talk 2 Akshi?😕
She's certainly weak,may b dat cud coz sm problem 4 her baby.I dont think dey r ready 4 d mc track as yet.Lets wait n watch.But be it wotever,1 thing is for sure,Naitik wil definately b by Akshi's side.😊
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Naksh could have just relaxed at home & given us a nice cozy moment in an otherwise ghatiya episode. Accha bahana bhi tha, Munna-Munni had a stressful night. Could have been a queit candle light dinner😍But nahi dutiful bahu & beta had to be there🥱 DJ ko kaun halka pulka khana kilayega, Rashmi ko kaun babysit karega around Nikhilji? Waise bahu ne kuch kiya bhi nahi other than just watch Dracula, who couldn't keep his hands off a blushing Shurpanaka...😆

Yeh Nikhilji kuch teda lagtha hai, his dressing sense is fabulous; cuffed jeans to go with some weird colored jacket. Super cool dude...Rashmi tho total fida...😆 His mother a little too sweet; Lagtha hai G3 ko accha nachayegi...DJ never shook hands with anyone before this, understandable for a dino...🤣 RB never gets the seriousness of any situation. Pet pooja hogaya & RB khush😆 G3 & BM were like cave women visiting the city...🤣 Havan ke liye aaye the... aur sur par palla bhi nahi hai...🤣

Very cute scene in Naksh room but seriously<font color="#333333"> does Akshara really need to see a cute baby picture?</font><font color="#CC33CC"> Hur roz rolu polu Munna ko dekho bus, pyaara sa Munna/Munni guaranteed...</font>😍 The whole picture with G3 watching over lovingly was very cute, beautiful portrait se kum nahi tha 👏 But G3 had to ruin it with her tension. Ghabreli ki bhimaari such mein contagious hai; Rashmi ko dekthe hi G3 ka tension start😆

I think kaka-kaki should decide what is best for their child; papita & ghabreli need to stay out😡
Beginnings of a cat fight between 2 maa's...😆 Both lack phone etiquette, one constantly wants to know who is calling bahu & the other doesn't care to find out who is on the other side. This is not the first time Rajsri has done this😡 G3 making faces coz truth hurts. Bahu couldn't go to godh bharai but could go to this party & that too after a stressful night😕 It was Sr Deora's anniversary not Rashmi's mangni. She will set Rajsri straight on Mon but I think Rajsri will be proved right as shown in the precap Akshara most definitely needed some rest.<font color="#CC33CC"> I still want to be optimistic & say it's just gas from all the halka pulka khana at Dracula's...🤣 </font>

Rashmi was makkhan maarofying her bhabhi and bhaiyya by giving that photo frame. She is afraid kahi Dj is rishte ko inkaar na karde. Her expressions were just...[x((] Im have a serious doubt..RB is her asli baap na..? He is least bothered abt this serious issue. Has haske bol raha tha that their rehn-sehn thoda alag hai.! Do fathers like RB really exist.?😆
--Sari-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Apoorva_22

Rashmi was makkhan maarofying her bhabhi and bhaiyya by giving that photo frame. She is afraid kahi Dj is rishte ko inkaar na karde. Her expressions were just...[x((] Im have a serious doubt..RB is her asli baap na..? He is least bothered abt this serious issue. Has haske bol raha tha that their rehn-sehn thoda alag hai.! Do fathers like RB really exist.?😆

haan, when Naithik reassured her I was like there they go again... firse dada & bhabhi will mess around with Rashmi's rishta. TG, he has only 2 sisters, isko bhagaate hai jaldi fir line clear...😆