Users

Frequent Posters

-Nasreen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
who updating today updates sorry for her tooo boring eposide to her to upadate🀒
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waise kya akshara ki pregnency ko 3 month ho chuke hai yeh rajshri kyun keh rahi thi ki 3 mahine hone wale hai or tu apna khyal theek se nahi rakh rahi hai
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

At first she want varsha to listen her during pregnancy... n now akshara... y dont she leave her for sasural... let us hope we get something good in monday's episode... let naitik take her to the doctor... n knows about her health... it will be good to see.. last time also she went alone... atleast this time naitik should accompany her...

do u feel akshi to have problem which doc going to tell her i want doc to talk with naitik not with akshi if there is any problem other wise akshi vl hide
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

precap the promowala scene akshi meeting the doctor vl doc say something about the baby will akshi tell to naitik if soem problem there or she vl hide

I dont think cv's will show problems from now itslef... she'll tell her to take care of herself n she is weak... I'm not expecting more than this for monday... I dont think something problem can be shown on monday...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_naksh

waise kya akshara ki pregnency ko 3 month ho chuke hai yeh rajshri kyun keh rahi thi ki 3 mahine hone wale hai or tu apna khyal theek se nahi rakh rahi hai

may be she vl have problem in prreganncy after wtching precap vl she going to hide from the family if sther is something
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

aaj i will sleep early today baba...no 2am wala repeat aaj ke liye...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  itna ghatiya epi ke liye no neend kharab karna..

itni kharab epi ke liye i dont want to discuss also goin to sleep nw only...πŸ˜ƒ
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

I dont think cv's will show problems from now itslef... she'll tell her to take care of herself n she is weak... I'm not expecting more than this for monday... I dont think something problem can be shown on monday...

the promo came to my mind according the promo everyonesinging and enjoy going new member coming to the camily and akshi fear and faint on naitik may be if soemprobnlem vl she tell naitik or tothe family member or she vl hide
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi7

n BM realized at the middle of party tat they were on a party,,,not on a HAVAN...🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† har party mein Hawan hoga kya..?? achcha RS ke team ke hai na isliye...khud kar celebrations mein hawan karwata jo hai..πŸ˜†
i was so bored yaar Dracula party ko dekhkar...just imagine hamare Naksh kitne pake honge us pakao party mein...πŸ₯±  what bakwaas dart games...jismein Naksh didn't play also...  n baar baar Rama behen was introducing Gayatri n Bma to her family n friends...πŸ₯± 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
what do u think about the promo and monday precap vl akshi ahve any problem in her preganancy which she vl come to know on monday vl naitik and gay3  come to know about this
-Nasreen- thumbnail
aja eposide may achatha ki naithik  kah rashmi say tum apnay bhabi ko kush deka chati hai tho hrithik ka photo frame do na πŸ˜† Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago