Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

6th May - Kya Hone Wala Hain?... (Kes-Gul) (Page 4)

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@shalini - I know, if JK ever points out that there are no photos of kanachan on display, and lord knows how many of vasant around the house, she will be right in that instance.
Still don't like her though, lol, but yes I feel a teensy bit sorry for her in regards to losing kanachan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Incense

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
hmm ok guys :) interesting posts.
but i dont get it.. why would Talli and Dushyant get together?

But ahhh Gulaal and Kesar are like magic man can't get enough of them, but his niceness won't last long :(

Crap this show is REALLLY distracting and moving i got exams in 2 weeks and i'm more worried about Gulaal getting together with Kesar LOOOL. xx

sharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
nice post lenne ya a good epi...for me the best part was kesar and gulaal interaction scene...we have always acknowledge the cinematography of gulaal today again shot were excellent ...the image of kesar overlapping vasant image was perfect i almost had goose bumps...and kesar suffering has no end for past 10 years his brother deadth is haunting him he is continously looking for his answer...today he was tired and exhausted after all  this  week lots of things happened in his life...he wanted to lost himself in darkness and gloominess then entered gulaal i dont know exaclty he was listening to her but surely he wanted to say something to her...he soflty called her name ...and then a long pause... he wanted to pour his heart out seems he wanted to speak to gulaal i m alone lost ...i need help i m not rude nor complex... i m same kesar but want to find out my brother's murder mystery and more importantly your reason to hide it from me thats what killing me...i need to talk to u ...i need u but again his heart didnt allow him to open he didnt want to ask her as he is not sure  that what he listened was correct...his trust is not shaken... he cannot risk to lose her...so didnt said a word but still its killing him i really feel for him ... u need to speak kesar its for ur betterment  

Edited by arti07 - 06 May 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11_Avatarana_sharneil92

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern from gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ...

Edited by arti07 - 06 May 2011 at 2:18pm
_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Scenes of Kesar with Gulaal,scene with Talli and scene with Dushyant discussed

Apart from the scenes of Kesar, what I liked was the scene where Giga Kaaka blesses Talli. He appeared the real worried traumatised father who has lost a daughter in the past. The tears came naturally  as he found his daughter in Talli.

sharneil92Incense

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern fro gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ...

Partly agree with the highlighted part. He is special to her, if not she wouldnt have spoken out when he said he would have saved his enemy too. But 100% agree that she should sense his pain behind his silence

suki11Incense

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

nice post lenne ya a good epi...for me the best part was kesar and gulaal interaction scene...we have always acknowledge the cinematography of gulaal today again shot were excellent ...the image of kesar overlapping vasant image was perfect i almost had goose bumps...and kesar suffering has no end for past 10 years his brother deadth is haunting him he is continously looking for his answer...today he was tired and exhausted after all  this  week lots of things happened in his life...he wanted to lost himself in darkness and gloominess then entered gulaal i dont know exaclty he was listening to her but surely he wanted to say something to her...he soflty called her name ...and then a long pause... he wanted to pour his heart out seems he wanted to speak to gulaal i m alone lost ...i need help i m not rude nor complex... i m same kesar but want to find out my brother's murder mystery and more importantly your reason to hide it from me thats what killing me...i need to talk to u ...i need u but again his heart didnt allow him to open he didnt want to ask her as he is not sure  that what he listened was correct...his trust is not shaken... he cannot risk to lose her...so didnt said a word but still its killing him i really feel for him ... u need to speak kesar its for ur betterment  
@Arti, exactly what I was feeling. This is what I have written there too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern fro gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ...

Partly agree with the highlighted part. He is special to her, if not she wouldnt have spoken out when he said he would have saved his enemy too. But 100% agree that she should sense his pain behind his silence

ya since  this grown up kesar has entered he has left no stone unturned showing his feeling for gulaal... he scolds her, he hates her, he loathes her, he cares for her, he is mesmerized by her , he is attracted to her he is in love with her...  gulaal is his whole world... his day starts with her and ends at her...but i not getting same vibes from gulaal as if now talli has more importance in gulaal life than kesar ...i see gulaal is more concerned about talli ...( i hope i m not seen as anti gulaal typo ) but since kesar has entered i see gulaal is distant...and only waiting for kesar to turn responsible so that she can fullfill her promise and live happily everafterConfused

Edited by arti07 - 06 May 2011 at 2:27pm

suki11_Avatarana_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index