6th May - Kya Hone Wala Hain?... (Kes-Gul)

Posted: 12 years ago

I knew JK would be fuming and raging inside as she thinks of Kesar's words earlier lol, and Jk is ranting on to Giga kaka, that Talli is not to be trusted and so on (i wonder how much this will come true somehow, that something is gonna happen to Talli regarding how JK is saying what she is)  and we know JK is always taunting Gigakaka on him being the younger brother to Motabha and so, Gigakaka agree what Kesar did was right and so on and he has full trust in him and wont ever talk to me disrespectfully, and says what we have been saying that it was JK's fault what happened earlier and Talli being upset and leaving

Sudha is upset and cross with Talli, Sudha was really hurt by what Talli did and so on, and made her feel she wasnt anything to Talli

Kesar as usual in deep thought when it comes to thinking about Vasant and what he heard and this time its how he will get evidence to the police, it wasnt an accident, and sits in the dark, and Gulaal comes and asks why he is sitting in the dark and so on, and tells him to come for dinner and there was one point where i thought Kesar was gonna ask about the past and truth which i was pretty sure Kesar wouldnt be able to say and so on, but Gulaal knows that he is angry on something

Looks like Talli has made the food as she anxiously waits for everyone thinks of it and everyone praises it and thinks Gulaal made it and if anyone is interested there was mini D and Talli interaction lol, D notices that the taste is alittle different but its nice as Talli thinks it isnt nice and Gulaal says Talli made all the food today, whilst everyone is smiliing, Kesar is lost afar away, and then we have a joke and tease scene with Talli and Kesar so on

Motabha made another hint that this house will remains Talli's - well i thought it was a hint so on

Nice Gigakaka and Talli scene, when Gigakaka says Kachan his daughter use to make this certain curry for him, as JK looks on from afar, and says it feels like i am eating food that Kachan use to make and tears well up in Talli's eyes and says whenever you think of your dad, think of me as a father and come to me, and we see JK fuming so much whilst hearing and seeing that

D sitting alone and thinking of Kesar wanting to open the file on Vasant's accident and so on, and thinking of Durgesh's words on letting Kesar know the truth, whilst we see Gulaal watching D from upstairs

Kesar-D scene from the precap, few ppl have said to Kesar that despite wanting to hurt others and so on, the one who will be hurt and in pain will be his ownself which we know he is, despite how much anger and pain he suppresses and lets out - in the end, Kesar feels it more and hurts him more

I got to hand it to Kesar for keeping so much restraint and feelings inside him esp when D is in front of him and talks about certain things like that, seriously one would lash out and the cause of all this from the very start is Dushyant and what he did

Looks like we have bent police guy seeing as Durgesh knows that Kesar wants to open the murder inquiry and now that Kesar is looking for that truck driver and so on

Durgesh i feel is gonna some play games that is probably gonna result in something that will taint the family and so on and embarrass them and he knows that if anything was to happen to Kesar and so on - it will break Motabha and Gulaal especially, i was wondering when Durgesh will come into play and i would not be surprised if Durgesh has hired some guys to say what they said at the mandir to Kesar and Gulaal

Not much happened in a way - but i think its all setting up for something in the maha-episode, Talli hints are here and there and everywhere, and Durgesh seems he is gonna get dirty in the a worse possible way and so on and i think his target to cause anything will go through Kesar somehow

PRECAP - Same as the maha-episode promo, got to say Gulaal looks so pretty in her outfit and those colours

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Hi Lennie...I am gonna have to learn how to make caps from you soon๐Ÿ˜†
But as usual lovely post...
Kesar is brewing anger...he is gonna burst soon...and those mawalis are going to bear the first brunt of that volcano๐Ÿ˜†...
But I am loving his character development...
From the Kesar who is going softer towards Gulaal ...albeit very reluctantly and coming out open with his care๐Ÿ˜ณ...to the Kesar who stood strong to protect his friend and take a right stand...without bothering for hierarchies...he spoke his mind and made clear to one and all, what he thought was right...
He put his friendship first...

I think tomorrow the anger in check is going to be unleashed and some unspoken things are really going to come out...as the promo says ...Kesar would come to know about some hidden desires...now whether it was his desire that he will discover or Dushyant's, is yet to be seen๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeh not much happened today but it was a kind of build up for the Mahaepisode. You can sense so much potential from every angle, there's the whole Vasant issue, Durgesh's whole character is kind of creepy so it's hard to predict what he's going to do, Jamuna Kaki is the one with dark grey shades, I guess she is the vamp of the show but she hasn't done much YET, Dushyant who could possibly tip over the edge. Then there's Talli, God knows what she's going to end up doing in the future. All these factors somehow are building around a subtle but intense love story between Gulaal and Kesar.

So even though today's episode didn't have much action, you felt the undercurrents. 

lennie dont you think lot of story building today...coz something big is in store for us in the mahaepisode...well frankly speaking I want more kes gul scenes๐Ÿ˜

yes we did hv a short talli d conversation ...guess some hints...what about raman ...is he gonna come back๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways...need i say again a well written update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hi Lennie...I am gonna have to learn how to make caps from you soon๐Ÿ˜†  Sure, its simple ๐Ÿ˜Š
But as usual lovely post...
Kesar is brewing anger...he is gonna burst soon...and those mawalis are going to bear the first brunt of that volcano๐Ÿ˜†... 
But I am loving his character development...  Character wise, there is depth and i see some qualities which Kesar had when he was kid intact as well esp his gussa and so on ๐Ÿ˜†
From the Kesar who is going softer towards Gulaal ...albeit very reluctantly and coming out open with his care๐Ÿ˜ณ...to the Kesar who stood strong to protect his friend and take a right stand...without bothering for hierarchies...he spoke his mind and made clear to one and all, what he thought was right...
He put his friendship first...   He was right in what he did as a friend and as a person/man, he puts a person he knows is trustworthy and pure above Jk's taunts and also D's who lives in the house, like he says ppl who are innocent seem to be brunt of all anger and on, and guilty ppl are let off,

I think tomorrow the anger in check is going to be unleashed and some unspoken things are really going to come out...as the promo says ...Kesar would come to know about some hidden desires...now whether it was his desire that he will discover or Dushyant's, is yet to be seen๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am thinking its D's desires, coz i dont think Kesar will acknowledge that he has those feelings for Gulaal which are deep to realise what it means esp if he goes back to the letter and what he asked and things he does concering Gulaal, his eyes seeking her and how he cant be mad at her and so on

Its definately D's desires, coz of what D says as well coz we all know why Kesar lashes out with what ppl are saying and he cant see a word being said about Gulaal and then we see D saying i would of done the same thing - and it gets Kesar thinking and so on, and not only that i think Gulaal is gonna witness the very angry and violent Kesar which he has seen him in a fight
Lennie! yo! 

well, i have two things to point out in your summary. you have summarised it excellently (as usual!) and i am just looking at it from another angle.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

first point:

Gulaal: kisi aur ka gussa khane par kyun daal raha hai. balki mein toh yeh kah rahi hoon ki kisi ek cheez ka gussa kisi aur par nahin dalna chahiye.

Kesar: gulaal... (elongated pause... deliberating to say something...) nahin kuch nahin... main bas yeh kah raha tha ki mein khane ke liye aa raha hoon.

i think that pause was a result to what she said. she is correct is a way as kesar's not supposed to be angry with gulaal (khana) for what dushyant (what ever caused him to be angry) has done to vasant. i think he merely wanted to apologise to gulaal for his resentment towards her but then backed out last second because he thought he would let out more than she should know. i think that scene was very cleverly crafted. in a sense that Gulaal was the one who indirectly requests him to not be angry at her, Gulaal being compared to Khana is like her existence is Kesar's basic need (okay maybe that's a bit exaggerated but the writers are too clever to let go of that!) and even the fact he was in the dark before his conversation with gulaal and then he literally and metaphorically was enlightened by the lamp and gulaal's wise words. HATS OFF TO THE WRITERS!๐Ÿ‘

second point:

yup. i think durgesh hired those men to say those nasty things about kes-gul. because his main focus for his next "move" is to make them empathise with his experience of utter humiliation. this mahaepisode is going on air with a BANG! woah. can't wait for sunday! :) its at 8:00 pm IST right?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh not much happened today but it was a kind of build up for the Mahaepisode. You can sense so much potential from every angle, there's the whole Vasant issue, Durgesh's whole character is kind of creepy so it's hard to predict what he's going to do, Jamuna Kaki is the one with dark grey shades, I guess she is the vamp of the show but she hasn't done much YET, Dushyant who could possibly tip over the edge. Then there's Talli, God knows what she's going to end up doing in the future. All these factors somehow are building around a subtle but intense love story between Gulaal and Kesar.

So even though today's episode didn't have much action, you felt the undercurrents. 

Definately the undercurrents you can feel them and its coming soon

Durgesh as he says he doesnt have to do anything and things just fall in place and all he needs to do is tip the iceberg abit and something will lash out esp in Kesar

JK is one of those woman who is self-centered, but not all evil i guess like you say some grey shades

Its very hard to see what D might do, i see him on edge but not sure if i can see him going evil again

Kesar's anger is bubbling away, and its gonna come back bigger judging by the precap and what he realises about D and how D is concerning Gulaal, that just adds more intensity to Kesar and inside of him, the thing is i find Kesar will physically hurt himself to lessen the hurting inside him thats aching, in a way physically causing damage outside to himself then what he is going though inside

Kesar's never been the one to take a word said against Gulaal and so on, why he will erupt as a volcano with what happens at the mandir as well - depends on what happens way before that as well

Talli hints i cant seem to be clear about, today it was like she become Gigakaka's daughter, his Kachan and so on, and sees a daughter in her and so on, end of the day all i see is Talli will remain in that house somehow

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by manzilmukul

lennie dont you think lot of story building today...coz something big is in store for us in the mahaepisode...well frankly speaking I want more kes gul scenes๐Ÿ˜

yes we did hv a short talli d conversation ...guess some hints...what about raman ...is he gonna come back๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways...need i say again a well written update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Raman not sure but he has to one day seeing as we did see Durgesh with him a month back or so

Build up was for the mahaepisode

As for Talli, all i can see is she is gonna be in that house
Originally posted by shalini92

Lennie! yo! 

well, i have two things to point out in your summary. you have summarised it excellently (as usual!) and i am just looking at it from another angle.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

first point:

Gulaal: kisi aur ka gussa khane par kyun daal raha hai. balki mein toh yeh kah rahi hoon ki kisi ek cheez ka gussa kisi aur par nahin dalna chahiye.

Kesar: gulaal... (elongated pause... deliberating to say something...) nahin kuch nahin... main bas yeh kah raha tha ki mein khane ke liye aa raha hoon.

i think that pause was a result to what she said. she is correct is a way as kesar's not supposed to be angry with gulaal (khana) for what dushyant (what ever caused him to be angry) has done to vasant. i think he merely wanted to apologise to gulaal for his resentment towards her but then backed out last second because he thought he would let out more than she should know. i think that scene was very cleverly crafted. HATS OFF TO THE WRITERS!๐Ÿ‘

second point:

yup. i think durgesh hired those men to say those nasty things about kes-gul. because his main focus for his next "move" is to make them empathise with his experience of utter humiliation. this mahaepisode is going on air with a BANG! woah. can't wait for sunday! :) its at 8:00 pm IST right?๐Ÿ˜•
I also think Durgesh has hired them, coz i find it abit surprising that someone in Talsagra who knows the family so well for years and know that deeyavatu happened and accepted it, anyone would say something and now

I think Gulaal meant what happened earlier with Talli and JK Confusedand how upsetting it was for all to witness that, and Gulaal knows that somewhere Kesar has anger in him

Mahaepisode is on Sunday i think
Originally posted by Lennie

I also think Durgesh has hired them, coz i find it abit surprising that someone in Talsagra who knows the family so well for years and know that deeyavatu happened and accepted it, anyone would say something and now

I think Gulaal meant what happened earlier with Talli and JK ๐Ÿ˜•and how upsetting it was for all to witness that, and Gulaal knows that somewhere Kesar has anger in him

Mahaepisode is on Sunday i think

so when you say that gulaal knew a bit about his anger, she thought that he was angry because of the JK and Talli scene? oh. wow. she unknowingly told him what he needed to hear about vasant's case. 

btw, i added some more points for that kes-gul scene to my previous posts cos i just realised the whole situation. its kinda interesting and i would love to know ur input!๐Ÿ˜ƒ