India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen in today's episode (Page 5)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Just watched it...OMV they were looking super cute and NivRenilicious. Nivi looked gorgeous in that saree and Viren was looking SO hot *drools drools* heheh. Loved how Viren was always with Nivi and when he said to her 'congratulations chachi' awww that was soo adorable. x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju...

I agree that Nivi seems comfortable now touching Viren or i should say Neha now seems comfortable with KM...cause i have also felt it this week...

second yes did not like what NT dadi said...she has raised Nivi and of all people i expected her to guess that there is really something wrong and that is why Nivi and DD's problem is not solved...

I know I have also noticed that neha seems much more comfortable with kinshuk now, just hope that they don't end the show as these two have very good chemistry and would be nice to see more now that neha is more comfortable as the scenes would be even better than before.
If they have decided to wrap up the show, they must give us KinHa in another show, that's all I want.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014anjubala

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I agree Milee, NivRen were looking adorable today. I did like their glimpses/short scenes.
"chacha toh bangaya, papa kab banunga" I was lol when I read this line, tum bhi na Milee ;)

I remembered this song whenever I saw them, don't know why. I want to dedicate this song to them.
Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwMpLrkSPg&feature=fvsr

(Milee, I hope I am not spamming ur thread by including this link. if so I apologize)

milee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ohh milieee me2 lovedd lovedd d nivren scene 2dy n d hall scene wid Viren sayng : ziddi hua toh mere jaisa , apne chacha jaisa " awww i just lovee Viren in his cutee ziddi anger n as a cutee ziddi baacha . remember tht shirt sewing scene , where Viren tries 2 swew his Shirt's button n nivi comes n snatxhes d shirt n He looks at her chori chori  ?  awww thth expressions of cutee anger cn only b given by kinshuk . muhwww

n yes Knshuk n neha were looking stunning yaar . kinny toh ahaii haii yest blue kurta n 2dy red . wowww I was deaddd yaar

milee1014diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
aww milieee forgot 2 add , lovee ur papa toh ban gaya wala dialogue . hu cutee n adorable it will look naa . i cn imagine Kinny sayng dis 2 Neha as Viren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

I agree Milee, NivRen were looking adorable today. I did like their glimpses/short scenes.
"chacha toh bangaya, papa kab banunga" I was lol when I read this line, tum bhi na Milee ;)

I remembered this song whenever I saw them, don't know why. I want to dedicate this song to them.
Here is the link

(Milee, I hope I am not spamming ur thread by including this link. if so I apologize)
apna Viren kay saaath saath mein bhi badmaash hogayiLOL

I loved the song its really suits them, ask Ashly or Sanju to make VM on this one.

No apologizing dear, anything for our NivRen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

ohh milieee me2 lovedd lovedd d nivren scene 2dy n d hall scene wid Viren sayng : ziddi hua toh mere jaisa , apne chacha jaisa " awww i just lovee Viren in his cutee ziddi anger n as a cutee ziddi baacha . remember tht shirt sewing scene , where Viren tries 2 swew his Shirt's button n nivi comes n snatxhes d shirt n He looks at her chori chori  ?  awww thth expressions of cutee anger cn only b given by kinshuk . muhwww

n yes Knshuk n neha were looking stunning yaar . kinny toh ahaii haii yest blue kurta n 2dy red . wowww I was deaddd yaar
oh Moni, I remember that cute si anger. Ziddi baccha LOL
Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Rani2011

Here is the link

apna Viren kay saaath saath mein bhi badmaash hogayiLOL

I loved the song its really suits them, ask Ashly or Sanju to make VM on this one.

No apologizing dear, anything for our NivRen.

Haan wo to hai, tum aur badmashi lol
Thankq so much for liking that song. I have been humming that song... can u please ask either of the one to make VM as i don't know their ids.. that would be awesome.

Edited by Rani2011 - 06 May 2011 at 1:22pm

Go to top